Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

A couple of pictures in everyones favorite parking garage...

Old 02-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Atlas is dead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo
Default Re: A couple of pictures in everyones favorite parking garage...

Originally Posted by 02anti_vnm
Micah your a piece of shit with daddys money I held my tongue long enough but seriously what have you ever had that was fast? The supra? Haha 480 wheel? please! Lol I ran dead even with you when my car made 320 on a mustang dyno lol that's pathetic but wait I couldn't have beat that almighty supra cuz its turno'd it had to of had a bad bov, not tuned right, not as much boost as you usually run, bad clutch, something had to of been wrong because its a SUPRA holy shit! Haha and you think that 5000 pound e55 is guna beat me? Haha think again I bet that German engineered 516hp tank makes like 400 wheel horsepower... Nice jeep btw got beat my my girlfriends stock SS on Williamson haha your pathetic all your doing is name racing I have a supra a beamer a audi a Mercedes a porsche well guess what they're expensive and slow! Y don't you race my gf's STOCK SS this weekend because I'm not "wasting my gas on you"

O yeah and fuck grammar no matter how politically correct you are you still a rich cry baby with a slow car
list of things you need to know:

i know who you are

please shut up

you are a douche

your SS is SSlow

my 5000 lb 4 door car would crush your Maro

micah is a decent guy

go to college
Old 02-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by McAsshole

i know who you are

please shut up

you are a douche

your SS is SSlow

micah is a decent guy

go to college
Above all else. true words of wisdom.

Last edited by Heiss M3; 02-04-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:14 PM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

i know who you are

please shut up

you are a douche

your SS is SSlow

micah is a decent guy

go to college
List of things you need to know:

I dont know who you are

you arent in this

his ss isnt sslow

Bring your 4door and try

Brek is a cool guy and all you peices of shit are talking shit that you know nothing about

And why go to college when he has a GOOD job

and its its not the grammar that matters,its the point of what he said to you.You are talking down on his car like its slow,say what you want,he worked for that car,he paid for the work done to that car.Quit being a prick about everything said.

This all started over something none of yal seen with your own two eyes.Everybody can say "oh it was ten cars blah blah blah"but when it comes down to it you WERENT there and the videos are bullshit quality sucks, both cars are blurs.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:24 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I'd date anyone that'd put up with, or encourage me to race period, especially not their vehicle.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch

Hell, I think we all should just meet up tomorrow night and see what happens. And its only in sorrow that the same race should happen more then once. Btw when you go to the drag strip does the tree roll, then why roll race?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Registered Member

02anti_vnm has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
So you just admitted you're foolish - why would you run in that lane and not go somewhere else?

because if i hadnt of ran i"d of been called a bitch by people like you! it was a lose lose situationAlso, we know you two didn't let off by that point, and if you did, he still killed you pretty bad. I got the scoop on the whole situation, and you were by no means 'close' to beating him. Hopefully your 2nd set of mods plus new tires will help you out, but all Brian has to do is change a couple things and you're back to square one - AWD big turbo ares are a bitch to go against aren't they?

yeah i didnt let off thats y my car was so quiet your a moron! and what else could he change its already a 2.3 stroker on30 pounds of boost all he could change is the head your an idiot dude now my car on the other hand is still a stock bottom end with a mild cam and stock headfs i have a lot to change
Maybe i'll join in on the fun next time, i'm stock though.... But I'd want to make sure it was worth my time and gas.

haha i wouldnt waste my time on your high dollar low speed porshe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0LgJS8CTvA

Here's a 2nd video i've acquired of another one the races between them that night... Again Brian wins by a long shot, and THEY'RE ON IT HARD AS THEY GO BY... No denying the fact that neither of them let off; they were still racing as they went by... Facts are facts.
yes we were racing thats y my car wasnt loud when we passed if i was on the gas all you would of heard was a big jumble of sound your an idiot once again!
Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
What shop?
tick performance theyre a big name in f bodys
Probably BRE. All those guys go there.

WOW!! you truely are an idiot yes i take my car to bre! i get the turbo adjusted and so fourth all the time

Antivnm - what are you having tuned, your nitrous or something...?
yes as a mater of fact i am
If the kid doesn't spray I'll run. If I get beat i'll just have to go with bigger turbos. and try again. No biggy. All fun in games.
i wont need spray to beat you ill do it backward with the ebrake up
Mine's stock, so I have no dignity to lose if I get beat, now if the modded car gets beat by a stock car then man o man...
Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Ya know, its funny. People with 600 whp cars always talk shit, till they get beat by a 550whp evo. Somn about it, you just can't compare hp in awd like apples to apples.
yeah that car is wicked fast but no where near 550 wheel maybe 475 but not 550 or 600 what ever people wana say it has
The irony.

Brian's car is still making at least 500awhp.... And though he spins in 1st gear, he has AWD - which will outperform an 600rwhp car in the lower speeds. A car like that would have to play catch-up on an EVO making over 500awhp...

We can all go out and play around if no one is a bitch and sprays. Anyone can throw a bottle on there, but a car making a solid 500whp+ without the bottle is a pretty hefty car. If it takes a 100-150 shot to beat a car like that then congrats?
you should seriously just get off va driven or change your screen name you just continue to make yourself look like a fool nitrous is not a bitch move its a true power adder you chose turbos i chose n20 no turbo lag and the power is on and off whenever i want their is so many advantages to nitrous and its not by any means cheap i have over 2500 dollars in nitrous stuff alone your an idiot and thats not even including the tune yet
Sounds like he needs an LSD. That ole one tire fire gets old, lmao!
Hahah wait, excuse my ignorance, but the Camaro has an open diff right? LMFAOOOOO that sucks as much as my *cough* gay non-LSD german muscle car. lullzz
god your an idiot you truely know nothing about cars at all you just buy stuff and expect it to be fast because its "pretty" and has a high price tag have you ever touched an engine in your life? i bet you dont know a spark plug from a rod bolt
Our Supra with like 450whp and an LSD would STILL spin 315 Nitto 555 Drag radials in 1st and 2nd... he expects not to spin with new 315s and similar whp? If it has an open diff than that'll be hard to do, even with an LSD it'll be hard...
similar wheel? im making over what that supra made now

And then a huge oil spot after the rev limit and n2o. If the IM holds up.
itll hold and there wont be spraying through the shifts i have a window switch and wot switch
Heh ya, *CRACK*

I think he only goes from a roll. I'd love to see him run based on Brian's pick - aka from a stop.

He may claim he'll destroy Brian with nitrous, but who gives a shit if the race is through his choice (aka a 25 roll). Let Brian make the choice next time and see how bad it ends up.

It's one thing to beat someone from a roll, it's another to beat them from a complete stand-still.
no brian said id beat him on nitrous no one ever said id destroy him

Hahah the "600whp" car is what that camaro with nitrous will be...... lullzz

Since he has it, and the bottle, and a dyno sheet, and..... wait.

Hilarity.
yes i have the entire setup ready to go on the only reason its not on yet is because im waiting to get the new cam because i dont have the money to buy it yet... you know it takes a litlle while when you buy everything yourself O but you wouldnt know anything about that would you?

and yes i have dyno sheets right now for 456/438 wheel horsepower and tourqe wana see them?
Ya, and he thinks traction won't be an issue. Tell us that after we're way ahead as he's spinning the tires!!!
no tell me what good awd is when i pass you and put my hand out you and wave bye bye... no seriously im guna do that to you so make sure you catch that on video
Please come back when you can post something with substance, and not full of grammar mistakes. Then I may reply to some of your outlandish statements my friend.
what nothing to say back but grammar? yeah quit wasting my time this thread is dumb and pointless
Old 02-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

02anti_vnm has disabled reputation

i know who you are

please shut up

you are a douche

your SS is SSlow

micah is a decent guy

go to college
you know who i am? interesting... sounds like a stalker problem

my ss is slow really come race me if you think your 5000 pound pathetic g8 would seriously beat me that thing makes like what ??? 330 whp? and who the fuck says maro? your an ignorent bastard

and y the hell would i go to college? to be a trust fund baby with an advance degree in bio-physics or something like micah? no i have a good job i make $25 an hour im pretty set how much do you make? hows that job at mcdonalds treating you? you get free fries right?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Is dude saying "I'm racing but not really racing because my exhaust isn't loud?"

LOL
Old 02-05-2009, 01:02 PM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

Originally Posted by LLama
Is dude saying "I'm racing but not really racing because my exhaust isn't loud?"

LOL
Hey ya dumb fuck listen to the video you can hear it from like a quarter mile away,its pretty lound and when its right in front of the camera all i hear is rice
Old 02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 02anti_vnm
tick performance theyre a big name in f bodys
Awesome man. Jonathan is my boy. He worked with me when they just had the little shop in Mount Airy. He's a cool guy and knows his stuff.