Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

A couple of pictures in everyones favorite parking garage...

Old 02-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: A couple of pictures in everyones favorite parking garage...

Originally Posted by witty2733
brian won but you still didnt beat a procharged 350z unless it was parked.Heres a video to show how impressive your hatch is(watch after the pull when everyone switches their attention)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpUsnSleuk
That video is the most retarded shit i've seen you post in an while in attempt to prove some "point."

So the camera guy turned his attention to some shitty ass WS6, sweet.... I wish I could own one of those, oh wait... I would have by now; except a mildly modded one isn't a 'real' car in my mind sorry... It lacks certain characteristics that only a true automobile has... So quit riding the mullet sled train and realize your taste in cars is the shittiest ever.

Come back and talk to us when you know what a real car is, let alone drive or own one. (I think we'll be waiting for long ass time for that to happen... or maybe forever)
Old 02-19-2009, 09:11 PM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

my taste in cars is f bodys everyone has their own preference just like all the honda guys then there is you with the 996 nothing bad to say about it after seeing what alex can do with a porshe
Old 02-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

my taste in cars is f bodys everyone has their own preference just like all the honda guys then there is you with the 996 nothing bad to say about it after seeing what alex can do with a porshe
I understand that man, but do you see why I jumped your ass when you made a comment like that to Ben about a K20? "OH k20 sucks, these guys like the WS6 more" type of mentality... People are going to jump on your ass when you say stuff like that... The other guys are into Hondas, you're into F bodies.. OK. So leave it at that, most of us guys in here aren't out to make it a personal battle of opinions, but you haven't made it easy for us to lay off - so the insulting comments just continue to pour in - got it?

And in reality, to you REALLY think his cammed SS is the baddest shit around, honestly, honestly....? Cause you make it seem like that
Old 02-19-2009, 09:35 PM
bash'n threads

Originally Posted by Heiss M3

And in reality, to you REALLY think his cammed SS is the baddest shit around, honestly, honestly....? Cause you make it seem like that
It more than a cam thats what no one gets .The car is fucking sick, im sick of people trashing it.Its a clean car professionally worked on.Ben started this whole 3 thread argument btw because he couldnt hold his negative comments.The ss is far from done its in his garage right now getting prepped for much much more.If you want me to stop then you all are gonna have to stop.I know how this forumn was before, ive been here a little while.It has always been full of pricks that have nothing to do but talk shit.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Capitalist Pig

It more than a cam thats what no one gets .The car is fucking sick, im sick of people trashing it.Its a clean car professionally worked on.Ben started this whole 3 thread argument btw because he couldnt hold his negative comments.The ss is far from done its in his garage right now getting prepped for much much more.If you want me to stop then you all are gonna have to stop.I know how this forumn was before, ive been here a little while.It has always been full of pricks that have nothing to do but talk shit.
That's cool, but he's just going to have traction problems....

Everyone's trashing it cause you've been making it out to be something it has yet to prove that it is... understand? It's not sick till it starts actually proving itself, and till then, no one on here will give much care for it - especially if it's being overrated...
Old 02-19-2009, 09:43 PM
bash'n threads

we havent really overated it
Old 02-19-2009, 09:51 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

You're a fucking idiot. The car is NOT sick. Your buddy can't even drive it worth a fuck. Oh and by the way... IT IS NOT YOUR FUCKING CAR YOU IDIOT.

I don't honestly care if you prep it for a T-76. You idiots will either destroy the engine or the rear end before it sees 11s.

You're talking shit to people who own or have owned 9, 10, and 11 second cars. The SS will NEVER see that with you and your dipshit buddies having any part in it. You and your friends have not talked shit to just 1 person but to people with cars or who have owned cars that would destroy the SS.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:04 PM
bash'n threads

hahahaha wow

Last edited by witty2733; 02-19-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:21 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

Witty. One question. Why do you say you are sick of people talking shit about his car,but you can't shut up about People owning a Honda? Don't get me wrong, A Honda is not the coolest car in the world. But neither is an F body.They are both a dime a dozen,and they are both ugly as hell stock. Haha. You run your mouth about them,yet a couple pages back you said you liked clean Honda's? I'm not understanding this?

P.S. Ham Sandwich.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:06 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
You're talking shit to people who own or have owned 9, 10, and 11 second cars. The SS will NEVER see that with you and your dipshit buddies having any part in it. You and your friends have not talked shit to just 1 person but to people with cars or who have owned cars that would destroy the SS.
This is the point I was trying to get across...