Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cruise on Sunday the 23rd

Old 12-19-2007, 01:55 PM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default Re: Cruise on Sunday the 23rd

not to be rude but there is this thing called the edit button... it will serve you well in the future.

I finally got a stock DP in so I can strap it on to pass inspection (catless hah...)

As long as I don't fucking anything up rewiring my interior electronics (setting up to support the power of my toys GPS, Zune, Radar (not detector) and CB I'll be there for sure... it not I'll bring the Suburban pick all of you up and hall your cars back LOL
Old 12-19-2007, 01:58 PM
your mom has a SRT

White Thunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Letze
not to be rude but there is this thing called the edit button... it will serve you well in the future.

I finally got a stock DP in so I can strap it on to pass inspection (catless hah...)

As long as I don't fucking anything up rewiring my interior electronics (setting up to support the power of my toys GPS, Zune, Radar (not detector) and CB I'll be there for sure... it not I'll bring the Suburban pick all of you up and hall your cars back LOL
i know about edit....im just lazy....thanks though

and im trying to get my posts up to get this damn trial over with
Old 12-19-2007, 03:30 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

i think im going to bail guys, im just not comfortable pushing the car that hard yet. i would like to drive it a little bit this time around haha. too bad the new motor isnt in the honda yet
Old 12-19-2007, 04:08 PM
your mom has a SRT

Originally Posted by brianeclipse98
i think im going to bail guys, im just not comfortable pushing the car that hard yet. i would like to drive it a little bit this time around haha. too bad the new motor isnt in the honda yet
what do you mean push your car....if you talking about putting miles on a new motor or parts then its good for your car to drive it around like that.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:39 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

the car is not exactly known for staying together long. i just got her back together last week and its doing great so far. not to mention its a shit load of car for the turns more than anything i just dont want to break the dam thing again.
Old 12-19-2007, 04:40 PM
your mom has a SRT

thats cool.....can we say crank walk....lol juss kiding
Old 12-19-2007, 04:51 PM
GT-Four Guy

I told you man If need be I'll bring the Suburban... its got a 5klb towing package

if you're not into domestics my dad has an 03 Toyota Sequoia with an equal towing kit, just not as luxurious.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:05 PM
03 evo 8

read up on the dsm specific thread and you will then understand haha. as for the tow, getting it home is not the problem, the having the car down after i just got it back up is what in trying to avoid. thanks anyways. wouldnt mind riding with someone if i can get outta work.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:07 PM
GT-Four Guy

I wish I could help you I havent modified my passenger seat to bolt down yet, its just for looks atm

Maybe you can sweet talk heiss :P
Old 12-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

He's welcome to ride with me. I'll probably be in mah dad's RX7 on sunday though, unless everything goes well when installing the stage 3 stuff on the silver S4, then i'll take that out to be exercised. The Yellow S4 is in the shop right now.

Hay mah name's Micah not heiss

Quick Reply: Cruise on Sunday the 23rd