Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Damn Ricers

Old 12-22-2006, 11:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hahaURslow has disabled reputation
Default Re: Damn Ricers

haha speakin of bad drivers I was goin up 581 right past the civic center and what looked like to be a 96 or so black jetta came flying by about 80 or so. I was in the right lane because I had just got off the elm exit and the traffic was pretty heavy. The was a car about 3 lengths infront of me in my lane a car 1 1/2 lengths infront of me in the middle lane and the left lane was full. He comes flying up cutting me off and never gets outta the middle lane completely and almost takes the whole side of the other persons pass. side car off. He then cuts back over into the middle lane missing the dudes front end my no more than a couple inches but as he is doing this a truck in the left lane is merging into the middle. Right before they hit the truck sees and cuts back over into the left. The jetta never swerved but instead gunned the little 1.3 3 cylinder abd cut the truck off in the left lane. All to be infront of me at VV mall. I let him have it and then he ran a light we were sitting at (I guess cause he was mad and wanted to leave) and got T-boned to fu** out of. I laughed at him as I called the police
Old 12-22-2006, 12:13 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by hahaURslow
haha speakin of bad drivers I was goin up 581 right past the civic center and what looked like to be a 96 or so black jetta came flying by about 80 or so. I was in the right lane because I had just got off the elm exit and the traffic was pretty heavy. The was a car about 3 lengths infront of me in my lane a car 1 1/2 lengths infront of me in the middle lane and the left lane was full. He comes flying up cutting me off and never gets outta the middle lane completely and almost takes the whole side of the other persons pass. side car off. He then cuts back over into the middle lane missing the dudes front end my no more than a couple inches but as he is doing this a truck in the left lane is merging into the middle. Right before they hit the truck sees and cuts back over into the left. The jetta never swerved but instead gunned the little 1.3 3 cylinder abd cut the truck off in the left lane. All to be infront of me at VV mall. I let him have it and then he ran a light we were sitting at (I guess cause he was mad and wanted to leave) and got T-boned to fu** out of. I laughed at him as I called the police

I wasn't aware of the fact that they made a 1.3L 3-cylinder...
Old 12-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

manning manning manning manning manning manning manning manning manning manning manning

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I wasn't aware of the fact that they made a 1.3L 3-cylinder...

they do, but not in a jetta as far as i know.
Old 12-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Registered Member

hahaURslow has disabled reputation

The don't I was making fun of it because of the year jetta it was
Old 12-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Ricers are the only kind of cars I get that wanna "race" me... I hate them, but I occasionally run into one that is decently fast, but most are shite... I love seeing the look on their face (and Mustang drivers for that matter), when they get torched by an SUV... Haha...
Old 12-22-2006, 01:54 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

to all you guys throwing around that word ricer.... do you mind defining that word?
Old 12-22-2006, 01:57 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SpoolnSRT4
Hey I used to run steelies on the front of my Neon but they did have my BFG Drag Radials lol .... maybe it's his winter tires lol .....
Now there's nothing wrong with that, it serves a purpose
Old 12-22-2006, 01:58 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Next time, please... brake check them.
If it happens again when my family isn't with me, I'll be more than happy to hehe I probably wouldn't even get a scratch, but I guarantee my trailer hitch would tear his shit up pretty good LOL
Old 12-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY
to all you guys throwing around that word ricer.... do you mind defining that word?
Cars with more style than substance(i.e. a huge spoiler on a 16 second car, why???)... Not all imports are ricers, just the ones that go too far with certain things...
Old 12-22-2006, 02:05 PM
ded
slo truk

Originally Posted by HONDAS_ONLY
The guy I ran into this morning was the perfect ricer. Beat up Integra, mismatched rims, loud fart can screaming as he's struggling to pass me. The only thing he was missing was a nice big wing, then he would have been set. A ricer to me is anyone that puts a giant wing and loud fart can on a car that can't get out of it's own way. I know several people with fast imports, and none of them have giant wings, or huge fart cans, or stickers all over their cars, they're just clean and fast. If it's legimitely fast, then it's not truely rice. But anything with a giant wing that doesn't need the down force, is definitely rice. Yes, it's all personal taste, and I don't care for it, so I make fun of it

Quick Reply: Damn Ricers