Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Damn.... what a week.

Old 10-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
myclone has disabled reputation
Default Damn.... what a week.

Been digging up the yard for most of the week trying to find a water leak, Ive been fighting the flu for since Monday, and this am on the way back from the docs office some rubber head blows a light and T bones the Syclone . On top of that I filled it up with 116 octane before leaving so now I have ~30 gallons of not so cheap Sunoco 116 Maximal that I cant do anything with...unless I run it in the weed whacker .

People just piss me off.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:45 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Damn.... what a week.

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear. Is the Cyclone totaled?
Old 10-14-2006, 03:20 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

wow,i think that'd be enough to ruin my month at least,not just my week.
how bad is the damage?are you okay?
chris
Old 10-14-2006, 09:07 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Are you okay??? The truck... please tell me it's just a scuff or something!?!
Old 10-14-2006, 09:25 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by myclone
Been digging up the yard for most of the week trying to find a water leak, Ive been fighting the flu for since Monday, and this am on the way back from the docs office some rubber head blows a light and T bones the Syclone . On top of that I filled it up with 116 octane before leaving so now I have ~30 gallons of not so cheap Sunoco 116 Maximal that I cant do anything with...unless I run it in the weed whacker .

People just piss me off.
WTF man!?!?!?!

I'm suprised you didnt murder the guy...

Hopefully the damage isnt bad.. pics?
Old 10-14-2006, 09:29 AM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

oh damn.. I think i would of jumped out the truck ready to fight.
Old 10-14-2006, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

Im ok other than a bump on the head where I contacted the inside of the cab behind the door and my neck is a little stiff (no, seriously..it is a little sore). The impact rang my bell so to speak and when I first bailed out of the truck my balance was a little off but after a few seconds I was ok.

The truck isnt totalled and it looks to be all sheet metal damage confined to the drivers side bed. The axle and/or wheel is bent but I drove it home under its own power and looked it over once I got to the garage. By just eye balling it the axle doesnt appear to be shifted over any but I wont know for sure what all is bent or straight until I get it up on a frame machine and shoot it with the laser.

As for stomping the guys skull into the ground who hit me....yeah, that was my intentions before I even stopped sliding but after about three steps towards the guy once I bailed out I noticed a news channel 7 car sitting at the intersection and thought it might not be a good idea to go to the guys ass since itd be a little tough to prove self defense if there was film of a 6'3"/285lb loon chasing down then stomping some other guy half his size to death. Get what Im saying?

The news guy witnessed the whole thing and gave me his business card to pass on to the cops for a statement and the guy that was following me through the light hung around and gave his statement as well. The dip shit that hit me said his light was green but the guy behind me verified our light was green and the news guy that was at the same light the dip shit blew through said his light was red. Vinton wrote the guy who hit me a couple of tickets and towed his junk (it wouldnt run after the wreck) but cut me loose with instructions on where/how to get a copy of the accident report for ins purposes.

What sucks is I had finally got things tuned/buttoned up for a trip to the track next weekend but by the time I find the parts and get the damn thing fixed it'll be freakin Christmas (or later) .
Old 10-14-2006, 12:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Sorry to hear that man, but it sounds like things could have been much worse in every sense of the word.. Glad you're okay.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Sorry to hear that man, but it sounds like things could have been much worse in every sense of the word.. Glad you're okay.

Thanks for the kind words guys and yeah Im ok (well, as ok as Ive ever been ).

Its been one hellava month automotively speaking...sheesh. First the dually and my wifes truck both get painted white/yellow by VDOT (still waiting to hear from them ), the water line into the house springs a leak, the wife and I both end up with the flu, then some cabbage head blows a light and drives into the side of the only vehicle Im really attached to.

Its gotta get better......someday.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

FWIW/FYI,

The ins co of the guy who hit me called this am and as of right now he has no ins. According to the ins co (State Farm) he has until Nov 1 to pay at least half of his premium for them to enforce coverage for him.

So, please think about the below person driving around without paying when you write out the check for your coverage and be sure to keep him in mind whenever you have to work OT or holidays to pay your ins. Im sure he will think about you while sitting on the couch enjoying a cold one and smiling the whole time since he doesnt want to pay his way.

Edward Lee Payne
1701 Westover Ave
Apt #12
Roanoke, VA 24015

DOB: 9-8-55
Drivers Lic #A69-72-9171
1989 Nissan lic plate #JAC-6432

Quick Reply: Damn.... what a week.