Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Damn.... what a week.

Old 10-22-2006, 08:06 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Damn.... what a week.

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Only if i can hit it from your back door

It's ironic that you come back from the dead when you see a post about hitting a car.. You have a problem hitting things with cars, don't you?
Old 10-22-2006, 09:47 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Adam, you see what you bring out in these threads? lol!
Old 10-22-2006, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Drivers side door it is.. Shouldn't have said that!
Ok but youre helping my fat ass crawl through the window if the door wont open.
It'd be cheaper to hit the truck...I may be easy but I aint cheap .
Old 10-23-2006, 05:55 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by myclone
Ok but youre helping my fat ass crawl through the window if the door wont open.

It'd be cheaper to hit the truck...I may be easy but I aint cheap .
Dont want to hit an nice truck

Since driving one of the nice ford powerstroke v10 diesiels i have had alot of respect for people........

can we say haul ass..

An Adam owning an house is making me work CONSTANTLY.......allways making something better... IE. turning basment into pool hall
Old 11-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

Update (FWIW)

Cliff notes:

Went back and forth with eds (the dip shit that hit me) ins and finally found out yesterday at 8:30AM that since he didnt pay his premium by the due date that his insurance coverage lapsed for about three weeks. You guessed it....he had no ins when he hit me.

His day in court for the failure to yield for a traffic signal was also yesterday at 10am so as soon as I got the word from State Farm I hauled ass to the court house in salem so I could attend. When the judge asked me if his insurance had paid to repair my vehicle I informed him that ed didnt have ins at the time so the judge wore him out with a $200 fine + court costs.

Im calling my ins co in the AM to let them know theyre gonna take the hit and when I spoke with them a few weeks ago they were going to turn his non bill paying ass into the DMV for no ins which equals ed getting a bill in the amount of $500 for the uninsured motorist fee (Im sure he'll enjoy that). Theyre also going to sue his ass for their loss and Im going to nail him for my deductable that I gotta pay (thanks ed...being that its right before Christmas Im really happy about paying that).

Stupid fucker....

Oh, get a load of this...The dumb fuck wears his work uniform to court which not only has his name printed on it there is also the name of the co he works for in big letters (which I wrote down). That'll come in handy for later when I need to fill out the warrant in debt forms so the deputy will know where to find him to serve him with the paper work. I bet he's not gonna be employee of the month at Graham White Inc when the sherrifs deputy hits him up at work
Old 11-14-2006, 04:28 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by myclone
Update (FWIW)

Cliff notes:

Went back and forth with eds (the dip shit that hit me) ins and finally found out yesterday at 8:30AM that since he didnt pay his premium by the due date that his insurance coverage lapsed for about three weeks. You guessed it....he had no ins when he hit me.

His day in court for the failure to yield for a traffic signal was also yesterday at 10am so as soon as I got the word from State Farm I hauled ass to the court house in salem so I could attend. When the judge asked me if his insurance had paid to repair my vehicle I informed him that ed didnt have ins at the time so the judge wore him out with a $200 fine + court costs.

Im calling my ins co in the AM to let them know theyre gonna take the hit and when I spoke with them a few weeks ago they were going to turn his non bill paying ass into the DMV for no ins which equals ed getting a bill in the amount of $500 for the uninsured motorist fee (Im sure he'll enjoy that). Theyre also going to sue his ass for their loss and Im going to nail him for my deductable that I gotta pay (thanks ed...being that its right before Christmas Im really happy about paying that).

Stupid fucker....

Oh, get a load of this...The dumb fuck wears his work uniform to court which not only has his name printed on it there is also the name of the co he works for in big letters (which I wrote down). That'll come in handy for later when I need to fill out the warrant in debt forms so the deputy will know where to find him to serve him with the paper work. I bet he's not gonna be employee of the month at Graham White Inc when the sherrifs deputy hits him up at work

daaaaaaaamn... LOL!

Although the entire situation is fucked up, it seems to be entirely in your favor--at least in the long haul! Best of luck bro.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:30 PM
wub wub wub wub

PS: this was funny to me.. because when I looked up Graham White on Google, I found this: http://www.grahamwhite.com/main/news.php?NewsID=1

In the "slogan" it says "PROVIDING RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS"

Hahahahahahahaha
Old 11-14-2006, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

Although the entire situation is fucked up.
Thats the best explanation of it so far. Its been one big cluster fuck from the beginning. While I absolutely hate state farm ins they have actually been pretty cool about it and seemed to genuinely want to settle things in a decent manor. Shit head not paying his premium is what really turned things upside down though since I had to wait until Nov 1 to see if he would pay so they would enforce coverage. I called them on Nov 3 to see if that had happened (it hadnt) but the lady said that if the payment was post marked by Nov 1 they would accept it so I/we should give it a week just in case he mailed it on the 1st and they just havent received it. Waited a week and called them back only to find out his payment wasnt received until the 6th which meant he missed his Nov 1st dead line.....sigh...which equals his ins coverage lapsing for a few weeks in Oct.

That whole above mess is a dozen or so phone calls to state farm, a hand full of calls to my ins, a trip to the court house (I wasnt gonna go if his ins had paid), etc etc that took up a bunch of my time during which I would have MUCH rather have been doing something else.

Oh, and as judge Harris was chewing on his ass/fining shit head he told him that after he paid his fine to the court clerk outside that he had better discuss with me how he was going to pay for my vehicle if he didnt want to end up back in court later. After we left the court room I waited for shit head to pay his fine and when he came out of the clerks office I asked him how he wanted to work things out thinking that'd be a reasonable thing to do. The dumb fuck just says "I paid my ins man so you gonna get paid". I tried to explain to him the deal but I might as well have been talking to the concrete bird bath that sits in my front yard...he just couldnt grasp the concept of the fact that he didnt pay on time which meant he had no ins at the time of the accident. I SO wanted to just beat his ass right there but the 3 or 4 deputies running the metal detector/X ray machine ~5' away might not have appreciated it as much as I would have. I after a couple unsuccessful attempts at explaining how ins works I finally just shrugged and said "buddy...youre about to find out that its painful and expensive to be too stupid to understand how things work so Id hate to be you in a few weeks" and walked off.

PS: this was funny to me.. because when I looked up Graham White on Google, I found this:

In the "slogan" it says "PROVIDING RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS"

Hahahahahahahaha
LOL.... I googled them too but I didnt see the slogan. Thats funny as hell in a twisted fucked up kinda way.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Registered Member

FWIW II

Looks like ed (aka shit head) is gonna be hating life shortly...

Short version is that shit head is gonna get sued by my insurance to recoup their losses not to mention he'll get nailed for $500 unisured motorist fee from DMV, required to have SR22 insurance coverage by the DMV (didnt know this myself), and a mandatory lic suspension for 6 months per the DMV (didnt know this either). Thats gotta suck...

So, just for giggles lets add it up:

$4800 damage to my truck
~$300 fee for the appraiser hired by my ins to write up the damage/look at the truck
$500 uninsured motorist fee
~$1000 in attourneys fees when they take him to court.

Thats a $6600 bill good ol ed is gonna have to cover....I bet paying a ~$350 bi anual ins premium is gonna look a whole lot better next time.

Take it from ed....dont drive around without insurance.