Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dear Llama:

Old 12-12-2009, 06:37 AM
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: Dear Llama:

Originally Posted by -JB-
I received negger rep from Thrilla because he didn't like my fat joke comment

I must have pushed a button thats sensitive to his gut.

Poor fat boy.
LOL @ that fat ass acting hard on the internet.

You know that fat white ass was someone bitch in jail.

LOL, typical Roanoke trash. A fat white guy thinking he's some kind of gangster because he lives in Virginia's asshole.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:40 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I couldn't possibly care less if you and your family died in a fire, frankly...

Hate to break the news to you, but you definitely don't ruffle my feathers as well as you think you do. I left you negative rep because I assumed you were the idiot who neg repped me and didn't sign it. At least you signed yours.
You're so full of it fat boy.

You were so mad that I neg rep'd you that you paid for patron just to find out who was doing it.

And don't go lying and say you didn't, right from your own fat dick sucking lips:
Sure was, and it was worth finding out who was riding my nuts!
You've been a fucking retard ever since your ZEROCOOL@WORK days, some mouthy little white trash bitch who goes around acting like he's some kind of gangster because he lives in a shitty white trash city where nobody calls him out on his BS.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

rebroded, you certainly do like to trash talk about western, especially since you are the whitest of white trash living in the shitiest of borough of the seven cities... shits easy when you can hide behind your mom's computer tho... you just need to stay in the current event forums with your taint licking life partner brobra4b....
Old 12-12-2009, 07:05 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

wtf is seven cities?
Old 12-12-2009, 07:07 AM
nortaP

Originally Posted by Voodoo
rebroded, you certainly do like to trash talk about western, especially since you are the whitest of white trash living in the shitiest of borough of the seven cities... shits easy when you can hide behind your mom's computer tho... you just need to stay in the current event forums with your taint licking life partner brobra4b....
Hey look it's FATlas, another lard ass white guy who thinks he's some kind of gangster.

And proud to be from Roanoke because he thinks it’s some kind of big “hard” city.

I wonder what the connection could be.

Hey fatty, just because you are fat doesn't mean you're a body builder. I mean yeah, you've building fat, but nobody is impressed with that LOL. And don't tell me about your high school days because how old are you again?

P.S., Newport News, Hampton, etc.. are their own CITIES. A borough is an administrative division of a county. LOL, you learn this stuff in 7th grade Civics class at most schools. I guess you were too busy living the “hood” lyfe and trying to scrape together enough money for a mini-truck so you could follow ICP around the country.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:08 AM
nortaP

Originally Posted by rallen
wtf is seven cities?
It's what wanna-be gangsters call the Hampton Roads area.

PS, nobody that actually lives here calls it that. Unless they're a wack ass wanna-be gangster that listens to too much 103 JAMZ ya herd
Old 12-12-2009, 07:18 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Old 12-12-2009, 07:20 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

LOL! This doesn't make you seem any more pathetic or anything... UGAYBRO?

I'm truly flattered at how much time you spend thinking about me in your daily life though. You even went through the trouble of digging up a picture. Aww, how cute... Mancrush? How sweet.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:34 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

LOL! This doesn't make you seem any more pathetic or anything... UGAYBRO?

I'm truly flattered at how much time you spend thinking about me in your daily life though. You even went through the trouble of digging up a picture. Aww, how cute... Mancrush? How sweet.
I dont know you, or reloaded for that matter but you do come off kinda e-thug'ish. And you should know by now not to get into the e-battle with reloaded becouse he will pull your blood type and pre-school pic up asap.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:38 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

This thread could get interesting after all....

lol