Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dear Ricers...

Old 12-28-2008, 11:31 AM
madmike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94jdmgsr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dear Ricers...

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Me, try to race the hatch? Not at all. Were you one of the dipshits racing then? Obviously you know I was driving a Mazda 6. I pulled up next to two of them when they were doing considerably less than the speed limit getting ready to race down the 220 stretch past Towers and gave it a little gas as I laughed at you guys, but obviously I wasn't racing anyone. I never went faster than 60, and they were traveling much slower.

The Mazda is faster than all of those cars anyway, ironically enough.
no i was not one of the drivers, but i was crusing behind him couple hundred yards.from what i could see the white hatch never once put any one in danger.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:38 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 94jdmgsr
no i was not one of the drivers, but i was crusing behind him couple hundred yards.from what i could see the white hatch never once put any one in danger.
I don't think I specifically said which two of the three it was that were the biggest dipshits. In fact, I mentioned the white hatch got off at Elm Avenue. Maybe enough was enough? Whoever was in the left and middle lanes were the ones that almost collided. Whoever came around me on the right was the one that ran the SUV off of the road. They almost hit a highway sign. Some people get freaked out when they see cars coming up behind them at a relatively high rate of speed. As I said, I was going to get out of the way, but at that point I was getting cut off from the right as the car came around me and squeezed in between me and another vehicle to my right.

Regardless, I don't care who was who. It was dangerous. I don't care what people do on the road but get ahead of fucking traffic before you try to do a pull on the highway. Don't do it THROUGH traffic! Cutting a car off at any sort of speed during a street race could result in a number of things happening. Guess what happens when you kill someone street racing, or when someone you're racing gets involved in a fatal accident. You don't have to be the one to kill someone... Guilty by association, really.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Wfbeast70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 12-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

^UGAY
Old 12-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Old 12-28-2008, 12:12 PM
My own little World

colocho19 colocho19 colocho19 colocho19 colocho19

Shut the fuck up granny with your long story and shit! dont you have anything better to do? Just because theres people racing on the roads dont mean they are ricers! are you some kind of cop or asshole?
Old 12-28-2008, 12:19 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

driving like retards does not constitute a race, but it does make you ricers... and doing it on crowded roads is downright idiotic... you fuckers need to race those pieces of shit to the junkyard...
Old 12-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by colocho19
Shut the fuck up granny with your long story and shit! dont you have anything better to do? Just because theres people racing on the roads dont mean they are ricers! are you some kind of cop or asshole?
haha!!!best thing i've read on here in a while....you sound like the stereotype everybody applies to Honda owners.
so he's an asshole for ricer fucks almost wrecking him?i wasn't there,so i'm not taking sides,but i will say that you are a dumbass for street racing(or driving like a retard,if it wasn't techincally racing)-especially with other cars around.so yes,you are a ricer,asshole,idiot,whatever you want to call it,it fits.

BTW-what kind of '02 Civic do you have a B16 in?!
Chris

Last edited by TNGChris; 12-28-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 12:43 PM
My own little World

colocho19 colocho19 colocho19 colocho19 colocho19

Originally Posted by TNGChris
haha!!!best thing i've read on here in a while....you sound like the stereotype everybody applies to Honda owners.
so he's an asshole for ricer fucks almost wrecking him?i wasn't there,so i'm not taking sides,but i will say that you are a dumbass for street racing(or driving like a retard,if it wasn't techincally racing)-especially with other cars around.so yes,you are a ricer,asshole,idiot,whatever you want to call it,it fits.

BTW-what kind of '02 Civic do you have a B16 in?!
Chris
I'm not saying the guys that did this arent idiots for racing in crowed roads im just talking about this guy posting about it this shit happens all the time I know cause I also do it not on crowed roads and to a certain level but I do it everyone does it even the guy that posted this shit up.

N-e-ways EG6 with an fully built h22a, why do you ask?
Old 12-28-2008, 12:55 PM
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

Originally Posted by colocho19
I'm not saying the guys that did this arent idiots for racing in crowed roads im just talking about this guy posting about it this shit happens all the time I know cause I also do it not on crowed roads and to a certain level but I do it everyone does it even the guy that posted this shit up.

N-e-ways EG6 with an fully built h22a, why do you ask?
You're missing the whole point! They forced a SUV off the road! You should be just as mad as the OP cause if it had caused an accident, it woulda been on the evening news. Racing honda's with exhaust would be the cause and that's all people remember.
I race and most everybody on these boards race but not weaving in and out of traffic.

Quick Reply: Dear Ricers...