Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dear Ricers...

Old 12-28-2008 | 04:27 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Dear Ricers...

It was far too slow to be a GSR anyway, IMO. None of them were even remotely quick.
Old 12-28-2008 | 04:40 PM
Registered Member

MVaughn is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
It was far too slow to be a GSR anyway, IMO. None of them were even remotely quick.
I bet you couldn't convince any of them.
Old 12-28-2008 | 04:46 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by S T F U
I think it's a safe bet who at least one of the ricers was.

Bottom line, take their photo, write down their plates, and send the shit to your local law enforcement offices. Make it so these morons can't hop in their shitty Hondas and take a trip to the 7-11 without being hassled by the police because you know their stuff isn't legal.
that car is at my shop on jackstands.
Chris
Old 12-28-2008 | 05:01 PM
Registered Member

fcrsxtypes has disabled reputation

Are you sure because remember they were "far from stock".
Old 12-28-2008 | 05:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Old 12-28-2008 | 07:43 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

If these were legit cars, like Porsches, Vipers, Lambos and Ferraris, I wouldn't have minded myself. I think the thread would have been "who are these sick cars running down 581?" - Nothing about them running people off the road... Like in Gumball. hahaha

Just playin Adam.
Old 12-28-2008 | 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Wfbeast70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Which dipshit were you?
The one driving my happy ass down the interstate going the speed limit. Although I did change lanes without using my signal.
Old 12-28-2008 | 08:13 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Geeze it seems like everyone in western was in 581 at that time? Sounds like more than just a coincidence - did you guys plan this crazy street race? haha
Old 12-28-2008 | 08:23 PM
Speak & Spell

E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy E. Jeezy

Originally Posted by TNGChris
....and as said above,this DOES affect me,because people will look at every modded Honda they see and assume the person driving it is just like those idiots....not that people don't already,considering 99% of modded Honda owners are dipshits.
true indeed. I drive the speed limit (when my car is on the road) and people look at me all crazy when I use my signal or do all the other right shit. As if I'm supposed to act the way they see it done on TV.
Old 12-28-2008 | 08:25 PM
Capitalist Pig

Question:
For those of you speaking on the stereotypes and how difficult it is to deal with on the road - why not buy a different car then?

If people say gay dudes wear purple pants, why continue wear purple pants? Avoid it all together. Unless of course you're comfortable with yourself and can deal with the looks and criticism that may come along with the purple pants. Otherwise if its THAT bad, go with something else ?

Quick Reply: Dear Ricers...