Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dodge, Eagle, And DSM Parts for sale

Old 04-26-2008, 06:12 PM
It tilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default Dodge, Eagle, And DSM Parts for sale

Valve pan, lower and upper intake, and fuel rail. All pieces have a silver vein base coat with candy red transparent top coat. The fuel rail is just silver vein and the letters on the valve pan is trimmed in silver vein as well. These pieces will fit a Neon, Eclipse, and Eagle Talon with the 2.0. All gasket surfaces are prepped and ready to be bolted on with a fresh gasket!

$150 for all pieces

#540-355-5512
Ask for Jeremy

Old 04-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dodge, Eagle, And DSM Parts for sale

I'll take them today, signing off of here now, please call me 772-257-4501
Old 04-29-2008, 06:05 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Please call me asap, will give full asking price.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LLama
I'll take them today, signing off of here now, please call me 772-257-4501
Thanks man thats really mature.....fake number...

Sugest this guy gets banned again...wait didnt you get banned and in alot of crap over something to do with dragva and advance auto parts...Hmmmm......
Old 04-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Thanks man thats really mature.....fake number...

Sugest this guy gets banned again...wait didnt you get banned and in alot of crap over something to do with dragva and advance auto parts...Hmmmm......
Lol@being rickroll'd via telephone.

No, I've only been banned once... and when I got the early unban I was given 90 days of free patronage because it wasn't justified.

You're thinking of willie, I've never worked at advance auto, nor will I probably ever... I'm not too good at tolerating bullshit.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LLama
Lol@being rickroll'd via telephone.

No, I've only been banned once... and when I got the early unban I was given 90 days of free patronage because it wasn't justified.

You're thinking of willie, I've never worked at advance auto, nor will I probably ever... I'm not too good at tolerating bullshit.
hai me 2
Old 04-30-2008, 07:49 AM
Unconfirmed User

Hold on... just remembered, is this the guy that was bragging about shit he finds in dumpsters?

LULZ