Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

drag slicks in the street class??

Old 06-12-2006 | 06:22 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: drag slicks in the street class??

OH SHIT SON!
Old 06-13-2006 | 04:59 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

LOL, I figured there will be something on here about matt one day lol. Hes doesnt run normal radials on his car..ever, weather its street or track. prolly the closest thing to normal street tire ever on his car would be E/T streets or Hoosier Pro-Street.
Old 06-13-2006 | 05:03 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by treeeli
why would any one with a 7 sec eighth mile car want to cheat at new london? Yes Matt I am talking about you. After you cried at the chevy show and cost some else the race because they run slicks. Why did you load up you turd at the race. They told you that you could have run if foot brake class. Did that class scare you? Good thing that you didnt run in foo brake I would have put you on the trailer any way. Why do you spend $30000 on a car and then you are scared to run it.
what do you drive.. not trying to be a smartass, Im not all to fond of Matt myself, but it must be pretty damn impessive you say you would have him trailering away his camaro that pushing around the 700whp range on the bottle.
Old 06-13-2006 | 05:49 PM
Registered Member

treeeli has disabled reputation
Talking Re: drag slicks in the street class??

I own a drag car that runs in the 7's. I race in the foot brake class with the big boys. Yes it is bracket racing. I am in the top 5 in points also. If he wants to race heads up that is fine i have a race for him this thursday at test and tune. I will put up $1ooo and I will have a street car just like him tags and all.
Old 06-13-2006 | 06:13 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why Matt hasn't posted???
Old 06-13-2006 | 08:03 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Originally Posted by LLama
Wonder why Matt hasn't posted???
because he is not on drag VA & will prolly never know about this thread.. But when I see him out Ill prolly throw it out there to him lol
Old 06-13-2006 | 08:23 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Same thread got started on horsepowerjunkies... then it got closed....

"little matt" did reply over there, talking a little shit.... probably not wise...

A: treeeli has a faster car
B: I highly doubt "little matt" would even want to use that tone off of the internet with treeeli.
Old 06-13-2006 | 08:25 PM
Unconfirmed User

Oh by the way.... I was just informed that New London took their rules page down off of their website....

Hm... anyone with anymore information?

I find that pretty interesting....

Edit: http://nldragstrip.com/

Click the "Rules" button.
Old 06-13-2006 | 08:51 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Originally Posted by LLama
Same thread got started on horsepowerjunkies... then it got closed....

"little matt" did reply over there, talking a little shit.... probably not wise...

A: treeeli has a faster car
B: I highly doubt "little matt" would even want to use that tone off of the internet with treeeli.
lil Matt is a shit talker, its like a part time job for him. just how he is. Hes extremely cocky
Old 06-13-2006 | 09:25 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Originally Posted by 93GRNLXNVA
his other job is sucking dick at Kowalski's
hahaha yep.

Quick Reply: drag slicks in the street class??