Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Dyno in Salem

Old 07-03-2005, 07:36 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002BLGT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dyno in Salem

got my 5.0 done friday motor put down 245rwhp and 274rwtq and nitrous put down 288rwhp and 342rwtq with half empty and room temp bottle so not having any bottle pressure makes the nitrous numbers lower than they would be with full and hot bottle .......friends 240sx with turbo put down 223rwhp and 230rwtq with 10.0 air fuel .........
Old 07-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

Old 07-03-2005, 08:28 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 2002BLGT
got my 5.0 done friday motor put down 245rwhp and 274rwtq and nitrous put down 288rwhp and 342rwtq with half empty and room temp bottle so not having any bottle pressure makes the nitrous numbers lower than they would be with full and hot bottle .......friends 240sx with turbo put down 223rwhp and 230rwtq with 10.0 air fuel .........
guess i better get up there and set the low record for torque...
Old 07-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by DeadEvoVIII
guess i better get up there and set the low record for torque...
We will mix are data between cars the date be nice. Low end and top
Old 07-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Anybody know what they charge per hour if I want to go in and tune?

Last edited by srt4hokie; 07-03-2005 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

I finally got a car over to baseline at comm kin's dyno this morning. The lexus put down 360whp/300wtq on the new twin t3/t4 setup @ 12psi, now it's time to start turning up the boost
I've got nothing but good things to say about them, after talking with Jarl a few times I'm convinced there isn't a single engine, vehicle, ems, etc that he doesn't have experience with. His tuning knowledge is really incredible. And he and Jerry are both genuinely nice people, which really means a lot to me.
It's really amazing how much more quickly/easily (haha and safely) I was able to tune the car on the dyno than street tuning, my car hasn't driven this well in quite awhile, even low/mid throttle and deltas are much better.
Everybody go dyno!
Old 07-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by marshall
I finally got a car over to baseline at comm kin's dyno this morning. The lexus put down 360whp/300wtq on the new twin t3/t4 setup @ 12psi, now it's time to start turning up the boost
I've got nothing but good things to say about them, after talking with Jarl a few times I'm convinced there isn't a single engine, vehicle, ems, etc that he doesn't have experience with. His tuning knowledge is really incredible. And he and Jerry are both genuinely nice people, which really means a lot to me.
It's really amazing how much more quickly/easily (haha and safely) I was able to tune the car on the dyno than street tuning, my car hasn't driven this well in quite awhile, even low/mid throttle and deltas are much better.
Everybody go dyno!
Them some crazy numbers. keep up the work
Old 07-10-2005, 04:58 PM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by marshall
Everybody go dyno!

do you have any pics of your cars, they sound pretty awesome
Old 07-11-2005, 05:14 AM
Registered Member

thanks
pics - www.streetdynamics.com/members/members.html
Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

listen to the video of the V8 brick God I love that car. I always have. lol. I remember him shutting Steve Mitchum's Z28 the hell up yeaaaaaars ago at Schaffers Crossing--THANK GOD.

and the Prelude causing so much drama because of the nitrous Y'all were cool though.. It was fun when you all rolled in

Quick Reply: Dyno in Salem