Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ebay...not what it use to be.

Old 12-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gonzoe00 can only hope to improve
Default Re: Ebay...not what it use to be.

ebay rules all help with short to time xmas gifts lol.
Old 12-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Chase

98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase 98chase

Originally Posted by TrailorParkPimp
oh i love ebay. i look on there at least once a day for stuff. my last thing i bought off of there was a set of 17" ADR Sokudo rims that were NIB for $410 shipped to my door. no tires but i aint worried about tires right now. i got them within a week of sending them the money. they were fastest thing i ever bought that was shipped to me. believe it or not, i bought my Integra off of ebay for $720. sure call me a fool or whatever, but i couldnt pass it up. it needed some stuff to get it running but all thats fixed.

ive never had any bad luck on ebay. when i bid, i wont buy from anyone under 98% feedback and i always check their feedback comments before i place a bid.
I heard to try not to buy rims off of ebay. That when alot of people put them up for sale on there for cheap, they are usually bent at the hubs. But again, it was something i was told.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:34 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Probably very few DSMers can run 1000cc's. Most use Safc's for tuning, and they definately cant run ones that large.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:35 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, check out these great deals!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Old 12-14-2004, 05:58 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

wtf is that stuff? mmmmkkk....
Old 12-14-2004, 06:18 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

just some fly fishing stuff i'm selling. yall were talking about ebay so i thought i'd throw up a link to my auctions. hahaha. really good deals though fo' real!
Old 12-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

heh, ive made a killing on ebay...just gotta be smart and keep up on the scams.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:31 PM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

I use ebay all the time myself. its not that its really hard to find good deals its just you gotta know how to use it right. put in search words that relate to your product but not eactly the name of it that way some rookie who's tryin to sell something and either mispelled a word in the title or just didnt give it a nice title you can find it and chances are not as many people will look at it and bid. about 3-4-5 months ago i was lookin for a new cell phone. well i went around looked on ebay and the one i wanted was like 150-200 + shipping depending on accessories and stuff. well i went around different websites and found out that the EXACT same phone model number has like one different digit in europe then the one here in the US. so i went ahead and typed that model in ...well i got the phone for $60 shipped and it worked fine. Another one happened just like a week ago. i was looking around to buy a turbo kit for '97 Eclipse GS well the top 2 manufacturers that make kits are HAHN Racecraft and Star Performance. went around lookin on ebay typed in Hahn didnt give me anything, typed in Star turbo = gave one result with buy it now for a Stage 2 kit for $2750 + shipping...which is how much the kit costs anyways($2850+shipping) so wasnt really apoint gettin it. so i just typed in Star..narrowed down the results to Turboes, Superchargers.....and this time had 2 things come up that one with only buy it now and the other one said...."Star kit includes..." clicked on it....wat do ya know someone who JUST got an Ebay account is selling a stage 2 star kit brand new...startin bid $500 there were like about 80 people who looked at it throughout the week and one person bidded on it...i waited for the last moment..got it for $610 shipped...
Old 12-17-2004, 02:44 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 97eclipse
I use ebay all the time myself. its not that its really hard to find good deals its just you gotta know how to use it right. put in search words that relate to your product but not eactly the name of it that way some rookie who's tryin to sell something and either mispelled a word in the title or just didnt give it a nice title you can find it and chances are not as many people will look at it and bid. about 3-4-5 months ago i was lookin for a new cell phone. well i went around looked on ebay and the one i wanted was like 150-200 + shipping depending on accessories and stuff. well i went around different websites and found out that the EXACT same phone model number has like one different digit in europe then the one here in the US. so i went ahead and typed that model in ...well i got the phone for $60 shipped and it worked fine. Another one happened just like a week ago. i was looking around to buy a turbo kit for '97 Eclipse GS well the top 2 manufacturers that make kits are HAHN Racecraft and Star Performance. went around lookin on ebay typed in Hahn didnt give me anything, typed in Star turbo = gave one result with buy it now for a Stage 2 kit for $2750 + shipping...which is how much the kit costs anyways($2850+shipping) so wasnt really apoint gettin it. so i just typed in Star..narrowed down the results to Turboes, Superchargers.....and this time had 2 things come up that one with only buy it now and the other one said...."Star kit includes..." clicked on it....wat do ya know someone who JUST got an Ebay account is selling a stage 2 star kit brand new...startin bid $500 there were like about 80 people who looked at it throughout the week and one person bidded on it...i waited for the last moment..got it for $610 shipped...

wow. good deal. I wanna see this kit installed
Old 12-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
wow. good deal. I wanna see this kit installed
i dont think you'll be seein it on my car...i decided to go ahead and resell it because id have to do so much damn work to the motor to be able to run higher boost and not have engine blow up on me im in progress of gettin a GST right now so the kit is gone...2000 took it away

Quick Reply: Ebay...not what it use to be.