Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ebay...not what it use to be.

Old 12-18-2004, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ebay...not what it use to be.

Originally Posted by 97eclipse
i dont think you'll be seein it on my car...i decided to go ahead and resell it because id have to do so much damn work to the motor to be able to run higher boost and not have engine blow up on me im in progress of gettin a GST right now so the kit is gone...2000 took it away
niiice. I saw a GS w/ a turbo kit blow up beside me one day guy tried to race me...I left him and heard a BAM! when I had a car length on him. The lil on roll race lasted maybe 10 seconds.. lol I felt bad for the guy, so I gave him a ride back to town.
Old 12-19-2004, 09:18 AM
Ultraspeed

kirill has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
niiice. I saw a GS w/ a turbo kit blow up beside me one day guy tried to race me...I left him and heard a BAM! when I had a car length on him. The lil on roll race lasted maybe 10 seconds.. lol I felt bad for the guy, so I gave him a ride back to town.
he blew it up??? wow might have been the guy who bought they shit from me...obviously he didnt do SHIT to the motor before installin the kit thats y i sold that thing..
Old 12-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
Well hell, if my IC pipes were not custom made so retarted w/ the BOV right beside the air intake cone, I'd ask ya if I could buy one off you for cheap.
I just have to comment that this staetement was rediculous. Remember that alot of people use recirc vice atmosphere venting...which would make putting the flange next to the intake quite convenient, would it not?
Old 12-19-2004, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by MerF
I just have to comment that this staetement was rediculous. Remember that alot of people use recirc vice atmosphere venting...which would make putting the flange next to the intake quite convenient, would it not?
I wish I could show you a pic of what I mean. It's not like regular hard pipes that people buy off the internet. I think garan and philip have seen it and they can tell you it sucks. If I bought a metal intake pipe, it probably would not fit right, or the dump tubes would not reach each other.

and about the guy who blew his motor, this was months ago. maybe a year now. It was on one of my trips back from Jacksonville when I was trying to get my DIY custom pipes made for cheaper than buying them online.. *sigh* heh...

Last edited by elementalwindx; 12-20-2004 at 07:03 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:36 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Oh...
Old 01-09-2005, 05:25 PM

4RSFEED4 has disabled reputation

I LOVE Ebay! I got my DSM off ebay for a decent price, i got alot of my parts of Ebay and DSMTrader.com and have only had a few problems. You just have to wait till you see a good deal and bounce on it at the last moment (like most people do). If you looking for car Audio/12 volt stuff you can also find that many times you'll save 50% over a retail store. Picked up a Apex'i FMIC for $175 (with pipes!!), 99 Front bumper for $60, T28Eliminator new for $300, Greddy TT for $35 and a bunch of other stuff.

My most recent winning was a set of 4 Giovanna Kuji chrome wheels with Toyo proxy tires (225/35/18 ZR) for $800 ... all with less then 200 miles on them (and i must say i love the way they look). Retails for about $3200 ... STEAL!
Old 01-10-2005, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by 4RSFEED4
I LOVE Ebay! I got my DSM off ebay for a decent price, i got alot of my parts of Ebay and DSMTrader.com and have only had a few problems. You just have to wait till you see a good deal and bounce on it at the last moment (like most people do). If you looking for car Audio/12 volt stuff you can also find that many times you'll save 50% over a retail store. Picked up a Apex'i FMIC for $175 (with pipes!!), 99 Front bumper for $60, T28Eliminator new for $300, Greddy TT for $35 and a bunch of other stuff.

My most recent winning was a set of 4 Giovanna Kuji chrome wheels with Toyo proxy tires (225/35/18 ZR) for $800 ... all with less then 200 miles on them (and i must say i love the way they look). Retails for about $3200 ... STEAL!
You people make me sick *and very jealous*
Old 01-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Same goes with me. I have found ebay very resourceful. I bought my video card (fx5900 ultra 256mb) when it first came out for $275 shipped to me brand new. People were selling it for around $500+ then. Now you can get them new in retail for about $400. You can't go wrong with computer accessories. Same thing with car parts. When I had the integra.. I bought the coilover system for $100, retailed for $815.

Back to the point about the spelling errors and such... http://www.vbbitman.com/index_files/Page559.htm it works.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 1g head, 2g ported o2, 2g mildly ported O2, 2g Exhman with a 6cm port, 2g polished thermostat housing with Greddy radiator cap, 3" GM MAF, and something else I'm forgetting all on ebay right now btw.