Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Fast Freddy's?

Old 06-06-2008 | 03:38 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Fast Freddy's?

Originally Posted by TNGChris
he's probably got a hard-on now just thinking about it.......Opey Taylor looking fuck.
Chris
What are you talking about guys? Fuller is one of the nicest Roanoke City police officers you're ever going to find.

Old 06-06-2008 | 04:08 AM
www.flat4va.com

05GrayWRX has disabled reputation

Thanks for the info about the move. We were playing around on Google Earth today trying to figure what other location could hold all of those cars. Crossroads was one of the sites, tons of parking that is never used. Also thouhgt the space in front of Big Lots in Salem just up the street from Fast Freddy's would be good. I'm not sure how any propoerty owner would feel about hving the cars on their land. I assume most would be worried about liability, insurance, security, etc.

I heard that the City of Salem is actually going to miss having the people there on Saturday nites - they did spend money on food at the restaurants (and probably generated some $ from tickets too).
Old 06-06-2008 | 05:19 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell.. People tried to hang in that parking lot years ago and it didn't last. Too many ricers etc. riding around williamson acting like dipshits. LLama is right, the flatfoots will have a field day.
Old 06-06-2008 | 05:55 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SVTParatrooper
Them and that fucker Officer Fuller
Hahahaha... where you been?

HPJ banned me for not being a redneck.
Old 06-06-2008 | 06:33 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Well that sucks. It was nice having it there, with food and drinks readily available. Altho, Advance is closer to me. Not that it matters anyway, since the truck still isn't running yet So I'll just shut up
Old 06-06-2008 | 06:35 AM
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

Originally Posted by LLama
Hahahaha... where you been?

HPJ banned me for not being a redneck.
Just lurking around on here. Haha, yea I saw that you had got banned. Oh well, you gotta watch what you say to some people on HPJ.
Old 06-06-2008 | 06:42 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Just lurking around on here. Haha, yea I saw that you had got banned. Oh well, you gotta watch what you say to some people on HPJ.
Speaking what I feel or getting banned. Well, that's an easy choice for me.
Old 06-06-2008 | 06:43 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 05GrayWRX

I heard that the City of Salem is actually going to miss having the people there on Saturday nites - they did spend money on food at the restaurants (and probably generated some $ from tickets too).
Yea, I figured that. The car show did bring in some money to the city, especially to Fast Freddies and Sonic. You occasionally had the trash in there revving up their 305 Camaro or 4 door Civic (305 Camaro owners and 4dr Civic owners that aren't trash please do not be offended, LOL). But for the most part everyone behaved and had a good time.
Old 06-06-2008 | 06:46 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LLama
Speaking what I feel or getting banned. Well, that's an easy choice for me.
Yea I hear ya, but people get their feelings hurt on HPJ sometimes and the Banstick comes out with a quickness. I just try to get along because its how I stay in touch with alot of my friends in Ft. Bragg, N.C.
Old 06-06-2008 | 07:46 AM
Unconfirmed User

Yea I hear ya, but people get their feelings hurt on HPJ sometimes and the Banstick comes out with a quickness. I just try to get along because its how I stay in touch with alot of my friends in Ft. Bragg, N.C.
Gutted anybody lately?

Quick Reply: Fast Freddy's?