Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Fast and Furious was filmed in Roanoke, VA

Old 05-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Fast and Furious was filmed in Roanoke, VA

Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra
A bunch of us went to Lynchburg sat night onto Wards rd.. now THAT place has a LOT of rice.. but also has a LOT of nice cars to back it up.. NICE trucks too :drools:

Sun night there was a good amount of us that got together and "cruised" around.. I was scared shiotless though because when u have that many ricers all together you know DAMN well the cops know..
But I stuck with the S2000 and WRX so it wasn't too bad
did ya go by the mall? we were up there for a while then ate and left aroudn 10ish..wards sucks..we hang out at a car wash..cant see it from wards road but we can hear all the fart cans from up there
Old 05-18-2004, 06:58 PM

TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah I didn't get there till like 9/10ish

and you THINK you saw me?? How many black supras do u see with a chic driving?? AND NC plates? How hard is it to miss me?
Old 05-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

yea that dude is funny, lets say there was this guy bob who had the same exact setup as greg did, well i was with bob, and bob raced him from a roll, bob started in 2nd gear at about 10 mph, while mr bosnian started in 1st, of course he beat us, we were trying to get him to go from second so there wouldnt be any tire squeeling(attraction).... now he thinks he's the shit because he has a STOCK turbo dsm(what good does a cyclone motor do without the right electronics to get the IM valves to work?) not to mention it doesnt do anything but give a little more torque..

bob would rape his ass.

lol..

*all events described above were made up.

i agree though, there is so many crap cars in roanoke its not funny.. while others run like a bunch of morons, burn out, and fly out of the parking lot, I casually walk back to my car, and drive off like normal.. haha
as for the rice in lynchburg, dont hang around rice lol..
Old 05-19-2004, 02:48 AM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

A bunch of us went to Lynchburg sat night onto Wards rd.. now THAT place has a LOT of rice.. but also has a LOT of nice cars to back it up.. NICE trucks too :drools:
There must have been a cruise-in that night because unless things have changed significantly since I stopped hanging out there most of the cars still suck on Wards Road.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:45 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by weavil
There must have been a cruise-in that night because unless things have changed significantly since I stopped hanging out there most of the cars still suck on Wards Road.
there was one of the cruise ins at the mall..over @ 9 tho since the mall closes at 9..i hadnt been up there in years but it was TONS of shit there..mostly older cars and stuff but a few imports and mini trucks that show then the common lynchburg ricers show up
Old 05-19-2004, 04:04 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

hmm... well for starters.. yall really don't know what gee has under the hood. I will tell you it is not completely stock. He has or had an msd ignition on it that I know of and if he had that then it is leading me to think that he might have had to some other bolt ons.

Last edited by cootees; 05-19-2004 at 04:30 AM.
Old 05-19-2004, 04:30 AM
bring ding ding ding

Choodle has disabled reputation

Yeah the roanoke gatherings always end up in a scatter. If someone even mumbles the word cops people jet. Half the time the cops aren't even there, its just a misunderstanding. The only really fast car I've seen there is T's civic with the H22 and jessy's cobra. But one thing is for sure, I've never seen more Probes in one spot in my life. And they tend to do most of the racing that makes the cops come. 40 cars at an industrial plant, gee, wonder what they're doing?
Old 05-19-2004, 06:47 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cootees
hmm... well for starters.. yall really don't know what gee has under the hood. I will tell you it is not completely stock. He has or had an msd ignition on it that I know of and if he had that then it is leading me to think that he might have had to some other bolt ons.
[takes back my thread]
aaactuallly he had his hood up for like 20min and me and garan were doin some "inspecting" i saw no msd, i saw no am bov, no am anything for that matter. unless he had forged rods and pistons and all that internal crap, which by the sound of all that hard knocking, i really doubt he did, then he's completely stock. all we saw was him asking everyone around his car for tools so he could bleed his clutch in the walmart parking lot cause it had air in his lines after he had been cruising for 3 hours on willy, and then running the hell out of his car going to the food lion and walmart and ermm yea that last place i "wasnt" at.[/takes back my thread]

Last edited by elementalwindx; 05-19-2004 at 06:50 AM.
Old 05-19-2004, 08:52 AM
wat

Sled has disabled reputation

and you THINK you saw me?? How many black supras do u see with a chic driving?? AND NC plates? How hard is it to miss me?
haha theres another black supra that hangs around here, thought it was him.

didnt see the driver or plates though, i don't pay that much attention ;\

let me know next time you guys come this way and i'll be on the look out
Old 05-19-2004, 12:22 PM
Registered Member

callmecobra96 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cosmo
The black one with the yellow stripes? I used to play table tennis with him and his little brother.
do you still play man?