Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Get together saturday?

Old 02-24-2004, 06:49 PM
That thing i do!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Get together saturday?

i may be able to make it, depends on what time & what i end up having on my schedule, but would like to make a meet (wont have the z)
Old 02-24-2004, 07:04 PM

TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be i nc getting the mustang..bringing it back t the noke..hopefully i can sell it
Old 02-25-2004, 08:26 AM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

I would if I didn't have to work .
Old 02-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea theres a serious interest growing on the CCVT boards, Id say around 15+ people at this point it seems. Seems like I chose the perfect day for most people's schedules
Old 02-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

I'll go, but exactly wat time and where?
Old 02-25-2004, 04:20 PM
That thing i do!

Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point

did i just hear they're calling for like 5" of snow tomorrow nite? Anyone know if the weekend will be nice weather?
Old 02-26-2004, 09:04 AM
Drag757.com Alumni

G32BTurbo G32BTurbo

the weekend is supposed to be nice, but Thursday and friday is calling for 4-8inches..
Old 02-26-2004, 09:35 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G32BTurbo
the weekend is supposed to be nice, but Thursday and friday is calling for 4-8inches..
Yea I know wtf? Well ive been watching the weather stations like a hawk today and it looks like 3-6 inches or so is the prediction, however 2moro is supposed to be 40* as a high, and who knows worst case scenario maybe we push it back to sunday? I mean saturday is 52 as the high. I dont know. It looks like I'm the one making the calls thus far, and I dont wanna set anything in stone until I see what comes down. We've had snow of 6" or so before and its been melted in a day, so who knows. I originally wanted to take a trip out to homeplace as I hear the drive there is fun as can be and the food is like sex in edible form, but supposedly the roads leading to it are kind of shadow covered which I dont want to travel on if its been snowing. Something will take place, theres alot of new guys I want to meet up with such as the white evo guy and the rsx guy who both have expressed interest.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:02 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 16g-95gsx
Yea I know wtf? Well ive been watching the weather stations like a hawk today and it looks like 3-6 inches or so is the prediction, however 2moro is supposed to be 40* as a high, and who knows worst case scenario maybe we push it back to sunday? I mean saturday is 52 as the high. I dont know. It looks like I'm the one making the calls thus far, and I dont wanna set anything in stone until I see what comes down. We've had snow of 6" or so before and its been melted in a day, so who knows. I originally wanted to take a trip out to homeplace as I hear the drive there is fun as can be and the food is like sex in edible form, but supposedly the roads leading to it are kind of shadow covered which I dont want to travel on if its been snowing. Something will take place, theres alot of new guys I want to meet up with such as the white evo guy and the rsx guy who both have expressed interest.

OMG I love homeplace!!! your damn right that there food is like sex! and the drive as well is quite fun. unless there is ice/snow on the road
Old 02-26-2004, 02:09 PM
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally Posted by Pyrate
I'll go, but exactly wat time and where?

Quick Reply: Get together saturday?