Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good place to get meth...

Old 04-03-2006, 06:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Good place to get meth...

Aircooled dubs are where my heart is. I'd love to have a clean Cali style two-toned Bug one day! ...and I almost bought a van a few years back. Nostalgia!

There really aren't many modded VW's around here. You're starting to see more of them, probably, but that's part of what I like about them. You don't see them everywhere, and when you do, they're usually stock.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Aircooled dubs are where my heart is. I'd love to have a clean Cali style two-toned Bug one day! ...and I almost bought a van a few years back. Nostalgia!

There really aren't many modded VW's around here. You're starting to see more of them, probably, but that's part of what I like about them. You don't see them everywhere, and when you do, they're usually stock.
I don't think I have ever seen a stock modified VW
Old 04-03-2006, 06:47 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
I don't think I have ever seen a stock modified VW

Fuck you
Old 04-03-2006, 07:41 PM
(GT4 Driver BWahah!)

Heisdan is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, off topic a lot?

I have a 99 B5 1.8T .. its alright, slow as sack... soon enough though .. I dont think I'll do much to it besides the springs that are on there and I might chip it just to see how the car reacts before I get rid of it ..

I dont I've ever introed myself sorry :/

BseriesTurbo if everyone didnt know has a 87 Vw Fox .. 4 speed.. on alkihol
Old 04-04-2006, 03:50 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Heisdan
wow, off topic a lot?

I have a 99 B5 1.8T .. its alright, slow as sack... soon enough though .. I dont think I'll do much to it besides the springs that are on there and I might chip it just to see how the car reacts before I get rid of it ..

I dont I've ever introed myself sorry :/

BseriesTurbo if everyone didnt know has a 87 Vw Fox .. 4 speed.. on alkihol
Seriously, if you want to wake that car up.. all you really need to do is software and a 3" turbo-back. It'll be a completely different car!

The biggest handling improvement you can make on your car is suprisingly not the springs or coils, but a rear sway bar. A 28mm rear sway bar would work wonders on your car.

If you're looking for ANYTHING VW related, hit me up first. I have a lot of contacts with most of the bigger tuners/vendors and can get you a good deal on pretty much anything.
Old 04-04-2006, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
shiet..fuck that.

any word on a price cosmo?
I'll check today. I meant to last week, and forgot. We're in the middle of buying a house, so my mind is all over the place right now...
Old 04-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I'll check today. I meant to last week, and forgot. We're in the middle of buying a house, so my mind is all over the place right now...

ahh man I'm not stressin. I know how it is to keep track of things in day to day life, much less some BS on a forum. Take your time, was just reminding you
Old 04-04-2006, 02:00 PM
(GT4 Driver BWahah!)

Heisdan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the info, ya I'd like to work on the lil car a bit before I get rid of it but I doubt I find the inspiration. 80 ftlbs of tq from just a chip is a nice idea though... hmmm

Never heard expiriences from people about rear sway bar, nice to know. One thing I'd like to get is the Transmission stabilizer ... wonder why they dont have a mount factory ?

Back on topic btw

Bseries seriously drives a 87 VW Fox 4 speed on alkihol..
Old 04-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Banned

DecentCivicZ6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I have three 55 gallon drums of it sitting here. It's what we run in our kart engines.
Same here, where do you race at? Amelia Motor raceway, 460 speedway, caswell, here, and about 5 others every now and then, but i havent ran in a year...took a break
Old 04-11-2006, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

460 is closed now...

We run at Riverside and State Line most of the time. We have gone to Caswell a few times. Amelia won't let us run there.

Quick Reply: Good place to get meth...