Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Gray turbo civic hatch?

Old 09-13-2006, 08:20 PM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gray turbo civic hatch?

Originally Posted by bad360rt
Thanks, I'd say it's a sleeper, but the blower is way too loud, you can hear it coming from like three blocks away

Yeah, I read it, 5 posts a day for the first 30 days. I just think it's a lil extreme. I could see restricting certain things like attachments and sigs and whatnot, but this is the first board I've been on that limited your posting for 30 days. Not saying it's your fault or that you have any control over it, it's just annoying.

So become a patron.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:25 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LLama
So become a patron.
Nah, I'm cheap, I'll just wait 30 days, just wanted to bitch a lil
Old 09-14-2006, 07:53 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Ive seen him, if its a turbo B20, at the usual 7 psi, then its probably putting down 190-200 whp, not slow in a hatch, as the sarcastic license plate would make you think lol..
Old 09-14-2006, 10:40 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GaRn
Ive seen him, if its a turbo B20, at the usual 7 psi, then its probably putting down 190-200 whp, not slow in a hatch, as the sarcastic license plate would make you think lol..
I thought it was kind of funny, cause my plate says SLO TRUK
Old 09-14-2006, 01:31 PM
Coastal Carolina U

James93tsi has disabled reputation

I thought it was kind of funny, cause my plate says SLO TRUK
Is it a red dodge? I saw it today at mcdonald's on hershberger. is it supercharged?
Old 09-14-2006, 02:22 PM
ded
slo truk

Originally Posted by James93tsi
Is it a red dodge? I saw it today at mcdonald's on hershberger. is it supercharged?
Yup, that was me Yes, it's supercharged, Paxton Novi-2000.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:34 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Yup, that was me Yes, it's supercharged, Paxton Novi-2000.
come on with the engine pics,specs.
is it stock internally?
that's got to be a lot of power for a truck to go that quick.
chris
Old 09-14-2006, 04:59 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I like this guy! He talks in complete sentences, makes post that everyone can understand.. and has what seems to be a pretty sick truck!

Glad to have you around in Western! We need more activity in here..

What kind of gas mileage does that tank get? My dad actually has a Dakota like that to haul stuff around in, and it gets better gas mileage than my car, but not much. I wonder what it's like on gas supercharged.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:31 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
What kind of gas mileage does that tank get? My dad actually has a Dakota like that to haul stuff around in, and it gets better gas mileage than my car, but not much. I wonder what it's like on gas supercharged.
really?!all the customers we get at work with V8 Dodges-whether it be Rams or Dakotas-complain of horrible mileage.maybe 12ish MPG.
Chris
Old 09-14-2006, 06:36 PM
ded
slo truk

Originally Posted by TNGChris
come on with the engine pics,specs.
is it stock internally?
that's got to be a lot of power for a truck to go that quick.
chris
Ok, I'll put some pics at the bottom of this post It's not stock internally, but not built either, I'm running a Mopar replacement shortblock, it's .020 over with a very mild cam, but still hyper pistons. I took out a couple pistons in the stock shortblock and didn't have the money for forged at the time, so I went with the Mopar shortblock, it's a decent piece, but I'm hoping to do a built shortblock with a real cam this winter. I dyno'd in March and put down 592rwhp 547rwtq, boost gauge said 18psi, but I've never seen more than 15psi on the street. It's gone a best of 11.3@120 last year, with me lifting on the topend (that was the start of my fuel issues), that was a 7.2@96 1/8th mile (only having 1/8th mile around here is gonna take some getting used to LOL). Once I get enough fuel in her, I think she'll run low 11's, maybe even crack a high 10 with really good weather (there I go again, I guess I should say low 7's, maybe crack a 6.9? hehe). I've got all the boltons, 58mm tb, 4bbl intake, 1.7 rr's, 2.02 heads, big tube headers, 2.5" true duals (upgrading to 3" soon), built tranny w/2800 stall (upgrading to a 3800 soon), stock rearend (upgrading to a Detroit locker soon).

Oh, and all that stuff and some other pics are on my cardomain site: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/389135/1

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I like this guy! He talks in complete sentences, makes post that everyone can understand.. and has what seems to be a pretty sick truck!

Glad to have you around in Western! We need more activity in here..

LOL I try Thanks, I don't know much about the car scene around here, so I figured this might be a good place to start. I go to Fast Freddy's every once in a while, and I know people cruise Williamson (altho, I did that in high school, not sure if I'm ready for that again LOL).

If I can keep my foot out of it, I've gotten almost 18mpg on the highway (17.75 to be exact), altho it's hard to keep my foot out of it, so I usually average around 13-14 on most trips. I don't even calculate it around town, it's too depressing LOL

Ok, more pics:

Quick Reply: Gray turbo civic hatch?