Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Harrisonburg, VA roll call

Old 09-25-2006, 06:30 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch
Default Re: Harrisonburg, VA roll call

Oh so the orange eg with a2 is back runnin, I was the one runnin it when it put the 3 inch hole in the back of the block.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:58 PM
Madison Motorsports

white97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond reputewhite97dsm has a reputation beyond repute

just to let you guys know dryftmotorsports is having a car show/dyno day this saturday the 30th along with madison motorsports. There will be aprizes for japanese, european, domestic, and truck as well as best in show. Food and a good time to hang out. hope to see you guys there, please see this thread for more info....

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...59#post2499559
Old 09-26-2006, 04:18 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by 1PhatLS
J - you and me both know that the only time there are fast cars in town is when the Charlottesville cats come over and bust our asses....we now have 2 k powered EG's......they had that 2 years ago.....we are always behind them, you know that.......
hahaha this is true however there are some cars sitting in the garage that could be called out like Kyle's Lingenfelter Corvette and you know Chad could get one of the Vipers that his family owns , I mean I think they are the only family in town that owns that Ford F-650 Truck. Justin's MR2 is running pretty fast, Chris's SS is quick and the gsr turbo busted a newer z28 camaro on saturday. Not to mention there are some pretty nasty mustangs that come from Elkton. Also since JMU is back they always bring fast cars. Also dude at Dryft has the vette and other cars that are quick there. I guess there are some fast cars around the town, just gotta get them out.
Old 09-26-2006, 04:21 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by strtfightncivc2
are there meetings in harrisonburgh every weekend....i would like to see some new cars and meet some new ppl.....im from charlottesville and i dont know what you are talking about but im not very impressed....go out there every friday and saturday night....same old same oll.
See if C'Ville would let someone know when they are coming down there might be more people out. C'Ville was suppose to come down last saturday but never showed up. I believe there were at least 20 cars out on saturday, we all met up downtown anywhere after 10pm and about 1am
Old 09-26-2006, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

D_Eclipse9916 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JBee99
hahaha this is true however there are some cars sitting in the garage that could be called out like Kyle's Lingenfelter Corvette and you know Chad could get one of the Vipers that his family owns , I mean I think they are the only family in town that owns that Ford F-650 Truck. Justin's MR2 is running pretty fast, Chris's SS is quick and the gsr turbo busted a newer z28 camaro on saturday. Not to mention there are some pretty nasty mustangs that come from Elkton. Also since JMU is back they always bring fast cars. Also dude at Dryft has the vette and other cars that are quick there. I guess there are some fast cars around the town, just gotta get them out.

We will be making it out to more and more local events (Dryft Motorsports). The owner of the corvette put down around 450whp, but we take out the Saab 9000 already. One of these times we will bring out the corvette, turbo 350z, and 2 gsx.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:41 AM
Madison Motorsports

96gsr will become famous soon enough

I'll try to bring my supra and Wayne's 10 second baltic blue supra out.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:48 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

sweet...so there are some fast cars around. I may have to come out and play now that I know there is some competition
Old 09-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by D_Eclipse9916
We will be making it out to more and more local events (Dryft Motorsports). The owner of the corvette put down around 450whp, but we take out the Saab 9000 already. One of these times we will bring out the corvette, turbo 350z, and 2 gsx.
Yeah I think I saw the Saab on saturday, def. LOUD but makes some nice noises underneath the hood. I guess that is the promotion car or advertisement car with the whole dryft sticker down the side? Be nice to see some nice fast cars out there.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by 96gsr
I'll try to bring my supra and Wayne's 10 second baltic blue supra out.
Yeah I think I know the blue supra or at least has seen it. If this is the guy Wayne that is older and has had a "few" supras before. Think he is running like a single T70-something turbo on it(?).
Old 09-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Fitty Tuckin

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
sweet...so there are some fast cars around. I may have to come out and play now that I know there is some competition
Yeah they are out there but because there are some people that just show up to cause trouble, those tend to just have fun stay home. Last saturday turn out nice just a few bad incodents but usually most people are just out to have a good time and enjoy automobiles.

Quick Reply: Harrisonburg, VA roll call