Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HELP! I NEED A SWAN!

Old 03-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP! I NEED A SWAN!

Originally Posted by ZTZ1010
don't go for another goose. upgrade to that flying dog thing from the neverending story. that would be classy.
That's a mother fucking luck dragon, not a dog. A LUCK DRAGON OKAY.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:22 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Is that Carbon Fiber? Lol. Sorry Llama, I cannot help you with a Swan, I do have a connection in Equatorial Guinea. I can definatly have some rare ducks headed your way...They'll pull a premium at Race Wars.
lmao

Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStk
LLama for prez.
+eleventy!
Old 03-26-2009, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
They'll pull a premium at Race Wars.

now thats a classic
Old 03-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

K, so this is Frank the Swan. He's a great worker and loves children. A real sweetheart on the inside.

Sooo, the only catch is he's a little racist and he attacks the homeless/disabled, other than that he's a dream come true.

Just look at his social skills!

(this man did not survive)

In short, if you don't take him, he will be put down for malicious assault of the elderly and the consumption of a small dog.

SAVE FRANK
Old 03-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

SVTParatrooper SVTParatrooper

^^^^What a dumbass old man. He left his "Swan Handling Gloves" in his basket instead off putting them on to handle Frank. Now Frank might have his life taken from him because this old man made a terrible mistake that cost him his own life. WEAR YOUR SWAN HANDLING GLOVES WHEN HANDLING SWANS PEOPLE!!

Last edited by SVTParatrooper; 03-26-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:01 PM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by Si_AN_B-EAZY
K, so this is Frank the Swan. He's a great worker and loves children. A real sweetheart on the inside.

Sooo, the only catch is he's a little racist and he attacks the homeless/disabled, other than that he's a dream come true.

Just look at his social skills!

In short, if you don't take him, he will be put down for malicious assault of the elderly and the consumption of a small dog.

SAVE FRANK
That would work out pretty good man. I'm racist, and attack the homeless/disabled as well... it'd be a 2-in-1, I do need a sidekick.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:28 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Yall need to find someone else to sell your fucking swans too. Llama is buying my goose bitches.

Fuck off.
Old 03-26-2009, 06:13 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Originally Posted by LLama
That would work out pretty good man. I'm racist, and attack the homeless/disabled as well... it'd be a 2-in-1, I do need a sidekick.
I do financing...

Almost forgot... he has rabies and is startled by high-power calculators, so keep him on a leash...
Old 03-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Function > Form

Originally Posted by JROW
Yall need to find someone else to sell your fucking swans too. Llama is buying my goose bitches.

Fuck off.
BACK OFF! FRANKS GOT NOTHING TO LOSE, MAN!
Old 03-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Я имею этих лебедей для сбывания, пожалуйста препятствую мне знать если вы хотите приказать любое из их от мое enventorie

Translashun engrish from russian Русско:
I haz teh followin swans in mi enventorie pleas tale me which u want order from russia mail order swans direct inc.:

whit car includid if pay extra paymnts of 19.95 for80years

kay o kay u gaut me des wuns aint swans right her but fuk yew if u dont waunt mi genuwine producks