Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Here's some fun for ya. Photoshop my wheels with a black center

Old 07-03-2006, 07:26 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Here's some fun for ya. Photoshop my wheels with a black center

Leave it alone... red/brushed looks awesome.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:24 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by GaRn
yea, it looks better than I thought it would..

wonder how bronze would look? bronze usually looks killer on red..
Eh.. i've never seen a dsm I liked with bronze wheels. Gunmetal would look pretty good. The more I think about it.. it would really depend on what kind of black. A glossy or semi-gloss black would look like shit on those rims imo. Maybe a satin black with a matte clear to give it a hint of shine, that might look alright. (or that might just be my feelings as I am partial to satin black. the talon and 4runner both have satn black wheels ) The black in the chop looks good which of course it is not anything glossy.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:40 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cootees
Eh.. i've never seen a dsm I liked with bronze wheels. Gunmetal would look pretty good. The more I think about it.. it would really depend on what kind of black. A glossy or semi-gloss black would look like shit on those rims imo. Maybe a satin black with a matte clear to give it a hint of shine, that might look alright. (or that might just be my feelings as I am partial to satin black. the talon and 4runner both have satn black wheels ) The black in the chop looks good which of course it is not anything glossy.
yea a semi-matte/semi-gloss would look good imo
Old 07-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, nice job. I like it, I'm just not sure if I like it more than what I have.