Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HEY HEY HEY

Old 09-15-2006, 02:30 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: HEY HEY HEY

Originally Posted by LLama
Just a warning... don't hook a right on the same side of the street as the park about 2 blocks up.... at least not at night.
Now that I know what you guys are talking about... this all makes sense.

We shot a few tranny hookers over there with paintballs and threw fireworks at them before
Old 09-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Broke

QwkCoupe has disabled reputation

Don't get fash00 started... guarantee you haven't topped him in hooker/bum abuse and if you have... he'll make a point to outdo you the next weekend.

-llama
Old 09-16-2006, 06:42 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by QwkCoupe
Don't get fash00 started... guarantee you haven't topped him in hooker/bum abuse and if you have... he'll make a point to outdo you the next weekend.

-llama
LOL!

Nah, I'm sure I haven't topped him, and probably wouldn't attempt to top him anymore since I'm an adult and will be tried as such in a court.

I think I straightened up a lot when I realized some of the things that I used to do could have me put away for a long, long, long time.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:07 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work

....I think I straightened up a lot when I realized some of the things that I used to do could have me put away for a long, long, long time.
Amen! I've got more of these than I can remember, boy life woulda sucked had I gotten caught.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:48 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Amen! I've got more of these than I can remember, boy life woulda sucked had I gotten caught.
Amen! I'm 22 now.. I'm an entirely different person than I used to be when I was 16-17. I'm glad I grew up though, because I'd either be dead or locked up for a long time! For that matter, several of my OLD friends are either in prison, have been to prison, or are dead. Things happen for a reason I guess.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:17 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Amen! I'm 22 now.. I'm an entirely different person than I used to be when I was 16-17. I'm glad I grew up though, because I'd either be dead or locked up for a long time! For that matter, several of my OLD friends are either in prison, have been to prison, or are dead. Things happen for a reason I guess.
So you skiped the PMITAP card.....Damn
Old 09-16-2006, 09:00 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
So you skiped the PMITAP card.....Damn
What?
Old 09-16-2006, 10:51 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

What?
Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
1. PMITAP

Acronym: Pound Me In The Ass Prison

"If we get caught, we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal PMITAP."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=1178399
Old 09-16-2006, 11:04 AM
wub wub wub wub

Oh, I figured he was just having trouble spelling a word.. After all, we're talking about Gary