Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

How cool is this

Old 12-06-2008, 04:58 AM
vaginadriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default How cool is this

Last night I went out with Landry to Martinsville to hang out at our buddy Miles' shop... kind if a weekend tradition when I don't have to work... but anyway one of the guys there asked me to ride to the store with him a few minutes after we got there so of course I went. Well when I get back... Landry and Miles had put new 900cc injectors in my car for my birthday. Needless to say I was stoked! So we went out tuning and I got my car on 25 psi now... no knock on pump gas!! I just wanted to say thank you to Landry and Miles for doing something so nice for me. Real friends are hard to find and I got blessed with 2 of the greatest!
Old 12-06-2008, 05:03 AM
Registered Member

hondaboy06 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How cool is this

thats awesome
Old 12-06-2008, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Last night I went out with Landry to Martinsville to hang out at our buddy Miles' shop... kind if a weekend tradition when I don't have to work... but anyway one of the guys there asked me to ride to the store with him a few minutes after we got there so of course I went. Well when I get back... Landry and Miles had put new 900cc injectors in my car for my birthday. Needless to say I was stoked! So we went out tuning and I got my car on 25 psi now... no knock on pump gas!! I just wanted to say thank you to Landry and Miles for doing something so nice for me. Real friends are hard to find and I got blessed with 2 of the greatest!
your welcome,that skank is running now!still more fine tuning to do,work on that later!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:21 AM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

what are you running for fuel managment? and who do you use for a dyno and who's desent for tunning?
Old 12-09-2008, 09:25 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by art
what are you running for fuel managment? and who do you use for a dyno and who's desent for tunning?
I have DSM Link... no good dynos really around here, so we have been doing some street tuning. My buddy Landry is my DSM dude. Very knowledgable and all around good guy to know. As for dyno tuning... I think most people here go to BRE Motorsports. I have never had any dealings with them so I am not sure about their reputation... Im sure others on here might give you some suggestions. I am in the process of tearing my car down and selling my turbo set up... going bigger! Vrooom psssshhh! =)
Old 12-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Bigger is not always better. But, have fun.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

how about a more efficient setup,thats what she is really saying!
Old 12-09-2008, 04:36 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

oh yeah? 50 trim?
Old 12-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

That is awesome, happy late birthday dude.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Originally Posted by Wrench_Si
That is awesome, happy late birthday dude.