Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

How cool is this

Old 12-11-2008, 07:31 PM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How cool is this

Originally Posted by DSMdtrain
Could have some potential for fwd...
It's doubtful, hell awd is hard enough getting to hook at those power levels .
Old 12-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
And no one gives a fuck about you either Llama...
Yeah, good point. If my mom weren't a prostitute to support her crack habit maybe someone would care.

unless we are speaking about your crack whore mother who gave a fuck to some poor bastard for $5 about 9 months before you were born.
At first, I thought, "wow really? I know she's in her late 20s or something, did she really just but the mom jokes out?" then I thought, well yeah, this is the same person that got on here and made a thread talking shit to people, then the next morning made another thread claiming it was someone on her computer. That's about as mature as me being a smartass and saying "I don't give a fuck" in random threads.

No one requested nor desires to hear your opinions. Man I wish I could be as cool as you... lets be bad ass on a public forum and talk shit and hide behind a computer. Wow... you're awesome.
What would you say to me face to face? How do you think that conversation would go?
"Hey dude, did you say that you don't give a fuck on the internet? Well you should be nicer."

Now, should I have said "That's nice of them" or "Cool present"? Yeah, probably. Did I? No. Do I regret saying "LLama doesn't give a fuck" the 1,000 times I've said it on this forum? Not a single time. I think that you should look at this subjectively and see how much you extremely overreacted to me saying "I don't care." If you would like to make an ass of yourself in public and make me laugh simultaneously, I am willing to tell you that I still don't give a drop of piss about your birthday present, regardless of how nice the givers were.

<3
Old 12-23-2008, 06:21 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by LLama
Yeah, good point. If my mom weren't a prostitute to support her crack habit maybe someone would care.

At first, I thought, "wow really? I know she's in her late 20s or something, did she really just but the mom jokes out?" then I thought, well yeah, this is the same person that got on here and made a thread talking shit to people, then the next morning made another thread claiming it was someone on her computer. That's about as mature as me being a smartass and saying "I don't give a fuck" in random threads.

What would you say to me face to face? How do you think that conversation would go?
"Hey dude, did you say that you don't give a fuck on the internet? Well you should be nicer."

Now, should I have said "That's nice of them" or "Cool present"? Yeah, probably. Did I? No. Do I regret saying "LLama doesn't give a fuck" the 1,000 times I've said it on this forum? Not a single time. I think that you should look at this subjectively and see how much you extremely overreacted to me saying "I don't care." If you would like to make an ass of yourself in public and make me laugh simultaneously, I am willing to tell you that I still don't give a drop of piss about your birthday present, regardless of how nice the givers were.

<3

Dude... I don't really even care anymore and I'm not getting into an online bunch of drama on here because frankly its not worth it. All that matters is that I love my birthday gift... I have some kick ass friends, and this is just a forum where everyone talks shit and doesn't mean half of what they say. So with that being said... have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (And I actually mean that... not being a smartass)
Old 12-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Geeze if only I had this much time.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Dude... I don't really even care anymore and I'm not getting into an online bunch of drama on here because frankly its not worth it. All that matters is that I love my birthday gift... I have some kick ass friends, and this is just a forum where everyone talks shit and doesn't mean half of what they say. So with that being said... have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (And I actually mean that... not being a smartass)
So we pretty much agree 100% now. Ironic.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

fuck llamas,thats what i think!

YOUR PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by diamondstargsx; 12-25-2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old 12-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

That face needs horns. Who cares about the llama part.
Old 12-26-2008, 05:06 AM
aka LV2 TURN

LowSlow93Sol has disabled reputation

I wish I could be an internet tool.

DSMSherie what kinda numbers/times on the new setup do you expect?
Old 12-26-2008, 06:16 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by LowSlow93Sol
I wish I could be an internet tool.

DSMSherie what kinda numbers/times on the new setup do you expect?
Well... being front wheel drive... of course I won't be able to do as well as all wheel drive... but I'll give her hell anyway. Lol! I am gonna run my current set up for a little while longer. Landry has it running awesome now. 25 psi and no knock on pump gas. I think we are going to play with putting meth inj. on it and see what I can get out of it. I think I am going to invest in a few other small upgrades like a new intake manifold, coil on plugs, 1st gen throttle body, and a new clutch. The motor likes 25 psi, but the clutch sure doesn't... it slips a little now when I give the car hell. Soooo... yeah I think thats what I'm gonna do for now and save up for the turbo set up that I really want... and not what I can afford for now. If Im gonna go thru upgrading again... I might as well get exactly what I want. As for numbers... I'm not looking to be the fastest thing out there... just want a pretty bad ass streetable car.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:16 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Well... being front wheel drive... of course I won't be able to do as well as all wheel drive... but I'll give her hell anyway. Lol! I am gonna run my current set up for a little while longer. Landry has it running awesome now. 25 psi and no knock on pump gas. I think we are going to play with putting meth inj. on it and see what I can get out of it. I think I am going to invest in a few other small upgrades like a new intake manifold, coil on plugs, 1st gen throttle body, and a new clutch. The motor likes 25 psi, but the clutch sure doesn't... it slips a little now when I give the car hell. Soooo... yeah I think thats what I'm gonna do for now and save up for the turbo set up that I really want... and not what I can afford for now. If Im gonna go thru upgrading again... I might as well get exactly what I want. As for numbers... I'm not looking to be the fastest thing out there... just want a pretty bad ass streetable car.
My 20g at 22-23psi was making approximately 320-350whp I figured by comparing time slips to alot of the other board members on link. This was before cams and the sheet metal intake, and around 40-42lb min. The 20g was a very fun street friendly turbo considering how bolt-on relatively easy it is to put on. When I switched to the BB 60-1 it changed the car dramatically, a much more linear torque power band compared to the very quick spooling 20g. I did have a p-trim hotside with the 76trim exhaust wheel which is the same wheel on the t67 though which probably contributed to it. You may benefit from the more linear torque curve being that your fwd ....