Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I got into an accident..how badly is my insraunce going to kill me

Old 07-26-2005, 05:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: I got into an accident..how badly is my insraunce going to kill me

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
logical...not 1st degree murder !!
I mean, seriously.. what's your priority? Not getting docked higher rates, or the possibility of getting charged for murder? I'll take murder, please.
Old 07-26-2005, 05:44 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

people cant fucking drive.

for some reason, if i dont get completely pissed off at the complete lack of attention 99% of the driving public has by not seeing this huge fucking white truck with an assload of red lights, strobes, and an Opticom, much less an even larger red truck with a Q going full blast.

i get happy in the pants when i freak out someone that is completely oblivious to their surroundings when i get to drive for rescue......morons.

but yer insurance shouldnt have much of a problem. neither of you got a ticket? if neither got a ticket, neither are at fault, meaning its a collision claim for each of you. if you dont have collision, then you pay for it yourself. to your car, not other dudes.

unless i am completely reading the post wrong, then ignore any comments i have made so far. except the ones about morons. that can stay.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:12 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
people cant fucking drive.

for some reason, if i dont get completely pissed off at the complete lack of attention 99% of the driving public has by not seeing this huge fucking white truck with an assload of red lights, strobes, and an Opticom, much less an even larger red truck with a Q going full blast.

i get happy in the pants when i freak out someone that is completely oblivious to their surroundings when i get to drive for rescue......morons.

but yer insurance shouldnt have much of a problem. neither of you got a ticket? if neither got a ticket, neither are at fault, meaning its a collision claim for each of you. if you dont have collision, then you pay for it yourself. to your car, not other dudes.

unless i am completely reading the post wrong, then ignore any comments i have made so far. except the ones about morons. that can stay.

his car has damage..and mine has paint/body damage........soooo...But the cop said we were both at fault hence the ticket...we were both to blame
Old 07-27-2005, 04:07 AM
Aequitas - Veritas

BananaBroncoII has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
his car has damage..and mine has paint/body damage........soooo...But the cop said we were both at fault hence the ticket...we were both to blame

just refuse to pay it...

the worst that can happen is the old fucker sues you for repairs, but I doubt that would hold up seeing as the police report said that you were both at fault. Sounds like you may have been the lucky one in this situation.

I'm no lawyer, though
Old 07-27-2005, 01:46 PM
It tilts

His insurance called and all....going to see what happens
Old 07-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Registered Member

moooopar is an unknown quantity at this point

His insurance needs to talk to your insurance, not you.
Old 07-27-2005, 06:55 PM
It tilts

no they want a statment...mine said give him one..but dont say shit incrimingating myself