Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I hate mentally unstable crazy pregnate bitches....

Old 07-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
weavil has disabled reputation
Default Re: I hate mentally unstable crazy pregnate bitches....

So why exactly did this happen? Why was your friend in urgent care?
Old 07-01-2004, 04:02 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

that bitch would die, you would see a rage carrie couldnt fuck with.
Old 07-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
idb? yea im takin it to the body shop I use to work at. they'll take it down to base and redo the whole thing. I'm gonna get rid of that grey sleeeeppp...mmmm oh and yea know of anybody willing to sell that 97-99 front bumper and headlights?
idb = In Da Butt.

You need to switch the skirts and rear too. Then keep your low spoiler and get rid of your gs-t swirlies and you will look like a gs. I'm sure you will be able to find some.. I have found my complete sets (and I am on my second one), front rear bumper and complete skirts and caps for $250. I'd sell you my eclipse bumpers off my talon if you could find me some 97-98 talon bumpers. Also talk to clay he knew a guy selling his 97+ headlights for $85, so if he still has them you need to jump on them cause you won't find a better deal. I'll keep an eye out for you if I find anything.

Oh there is a place in Forest, Va that sells new aftermarket oe style body parts if you are interested I can see how much they want for the stuff, I think you have to have a business account to buy from them but I believe crw has an account with them.

Last edited by cootees; 07-01-2004 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-02-2004, 02:24 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cootees
idb = In Da Butt.

You need to switch the skirts and rear too. Then keep your low spoiler and get rid of your gs-t swirlies and you will look like a gs. I'm sure you will be able to find some.. I have found my complete sets (and I am on my second one), front rear bumper and complete skirts and caps for $250. I'd sell you my eclipse bumpers off my talon if you could find me some 97-98 talon bumpers. Also talk to clay he knew a guy selling his 97+ headlights for $85, so if he still has them you need to jump on them cause you won't find a better deal. I'll keep an eye out for you if I find anything.

Oh there is a place in Forest, Va that sells new aftermarket oe style body parts if you are interested I can see how much they want for the stuff, I think you have to have a business account to buy from them but I believe crw has an account with them.

hmmm....hey....philip....my birthday is july 6th holla? and why would I need to change the rear bumper? turbo and non turbo look alike...

and I'm repainting the whole car oem red w/o grey. and keeping the side skirts.

also I did nothing to deserve this, read the above, PSYCO....yes insane...mentally unstable. thats all there is to it

ps. marie im comin down w/ my new much cooler gf im sure you two will get along. only thing that sucks is she knows crap about cars.