Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need a cheap but good paint shop!!

Old 10-14-2005, 11:37 AM
It tilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation
Default I need a cheap but good paint shop!!

Coming into work my car scraped my friends car....cracked the rear bumper's paint...didnt crack the plastic....damage area is less than 6 inches wide and directly on the corner....perfection wanted 400 bucks and i hardly have 200 n my pocket and thats if i dont pay bills...anyone know anyone etc......

shoot me a PM!!`
Old 10-14-2005, 12:28 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: I need a cheap but good paint shop!!

What you really need to do is taking some sort of driving class where they actually teach you how to drive.. That's like the second time in the last month you've either backed into a car, or bumped someone elses car...
Old 10-14-2005, 12:41 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
What you really need to do is taking some sort of driving class where they actually teach you how to drive.. That's like the second time in the last month you've either backed into a car, or bumped someone elses car...

No....work has fucked up parking..i ALLWAYS park on the side.....he took my spot....so i tryed to park between him and my work truck.......and i wouldnt fit...wtf.......our trucks are old izuzu's etc.......we took a tape messure and messure the spaces..some are only 5.5 feet wide..and arnt marked compact....It's like every other space is smaller....its odd.....the ones beside the sort ones are bigger....boss didnt even now...so he's aggreeing for me to just paint the damage....bumper isnt cracked boss offered to pay for damages and take it out on the people that paved/marked our lot.......he said dont worry about it because he's having his car painted later on this year...just told me to buff it out and use some compound on it........iam just tryng to be the good man and have it redone....
Old 10-14-2005, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Hate to tell you, but there is no such thing as a paint shop that is both cheap and good. You get what you pay for.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:29 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Hate to tell you, but there is no such thing as a paint shop that is both cheap and good. You get what you pay for.

I know...iam lookin for some one that does this on the side....not a pro body shop thats going to jack me...he paid 300 bucks to have his car painted FULLY earlyer this year....same place wants 300 for a god damn bumper...
Old 10-14-2005, 01:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
I know...iam lookin for some one that does this on the side....not a pro body shop thats going to jack me...he paid 300 bucks to have his car painted FULLY earlyer this year....same place wants 300 for a god damn bumper...
LOL!

For $300 he must have only paid for the supplies, or had a Maaco paintjob...
Old 10-14-2005, 03:30 PM
Registered Member

slammed has disabled reputation

hey we have a bodyshop after hours, give me a call (434) 361-1335
Old 10-14-2005, 04:18 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
LOL!

For $300 he must have only paid for the supplies, or had a Maaco paintjob...

It was his best friend....HoK certfied etc..PPG certfied..did DAMN good...only catch was he had to DJ for his wedding free...and help out with all the labor...sanding etc....so he did.....pretty much he payed only for supplies...
Old 10-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Maaco in lynchburg, decent work for cheap prices.

Cheap or good, pick one of the two, you won't get both.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:53 PM
It tilts

Originally Posted by Zero Cylinder
Maaco in lynchburg, decent work for cheap prices.

Cheap or good, pick one of the two, you won't get both.

earl and maaco fucking HELL NO...father used to work for woodings in se roanoke....maaco and earl they spray your car with acid etching primer than paint over the exisiting paint......its bull shit...alot of people bitch about it when all the defects from the orignal paint appear.....and spend more $$ to get it repaired...

Quick Reply: I need a cheap but good paint shop!!