Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I WTB college stuff to fill my house!!!

Old 05-01-2003 | 03:45 PM
jon

jon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I WTB college stuff to fill my house!!!

looking for some stuff to get for my house... i know everyones gettign ready to graduate or leave for the summer. i just bought a house here in the burg and im looking at filling it up with college crap.

I would like a king size mattress, and pingpong table or a pool table. anyhting that a college kid would need. couches, kegerators, lamps, chairs, bars, barstools, any kinda shit you got and are trying to part with before summer, let me know what you guys have. I go to va tech and will be living by ellet rd. so post anyhting you have im sure others might be interested in picking it up. this can be one huge classifeids ad for your stuff youre trying to get rid of. thanks for any help...
Old 05-01-2003 | 04:46 PM
That thing i do!

Wagz is an unknown quantity at this point

damn - i just got rid of my nice ass pool table.

good luck finding goodies - this time of year is perfect for it
Old 05-01-2003 | 04:55 PM
jon

damn isright i really wanted one, it is the perfect time, post some ads to get rid of your stuff...
Old 05-02-2003 | 05:40 AM
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

write to "019" on here, he's graduating and selling stuff.

Nick
Old 05-02-2003 | 12:33 PM
KA powered S14

019 is an unknown quantity at this point

thnx nick

yea, i'm selling some stuff. just mainly regular furniture. nothing fancy like a pool table or ping pong table. i'm gonna be here for summer 1, so i'll still need my bed, desk, and chair. but if you're looking for shelves, i got a couple. i'm still in the process of figuring out what i need to get rid of tho.
Old 05-02-2003 | 02:54 PM
jon

yeah let em know, and what size bed is it? and we could always use more furniture, figure out what youre trying to get rid of thanks man.
Old 05-08-2003 | 02:44 AM

Realhp.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo, I go to JMU and i need to get rid of some of my stuff. I have a brand new corner desk from best buy... too lazy to take it back up to NOVA with me $125 all put together, entertainment center... black with a spot for a 35" Tv, 50 CD's about 100 DVD's, shelves for Reciever, DVD player, CD player, VCR, $100, 27" Phillips TV, S video, 2 sets of RCA inputs and one set of outputs $200, I also have a Full size bed, has the rails with wheels on it, $75 for everything (Rails, Matress, Boxspring). I also have a couple of vinyl banners: Seagrams Gin vinyl banner, and Bock's Beer Vinyl banner they are somewhere around 59"x36". If you want any of this other stuff ill just give them to you.
Old 05-31-2006 | 09:07 AM
Registered Member

anisewon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I WTB college stuff to fill my house!!!

I have a ping-pong table...pretty good condition only used for about a year for $100. I also have a desk and a hutch and a 15" computer monitor if you are interested. I'm leaving town next week though so let me know before then if possible.

Thanks,
Ashley
Old 05-31-2006 | 09:10 AM
.!.. Evo's ;)

KnowForever has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by anisewon
I have a ping-pong table...pretty good condition only used for about a year for $100. I also have a desk and a hutch and a 15" computer monitor if you are interested. I'm leaving town next week though so let me know before then if possible.

Thanks,
Ashley
You realize you're 3 years too late right?
Old 05-31-2006 | 09:11 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Do you REALLY want a college kids matress? I mean, c'mon.. think about it...

Quick Reply: I WTB college stuff to fill my house!!!