Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

If I could blow up the VA Police

Old 09-03-2003, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

The window sticker thing is if your car is registered in Blacksburg you have to have a blacksburg decal, most officers will only enforce their town/city's decals. Reason you might have not gotten anything from the officer that stopped you before about the license is that he might not have checked your driving status through Virginia, and only checked through NY. The woman you talked to at the DMV must have though you moved to NY, you can have a license in 49 states and still not drive in VA if your revoked. It seems to me that if you get the license taken care of, and the inspection, you can go to court and show this to the judge and they may throw both out, inspection especially since it was labor day and all. If wagz gives you a ride, make him bring the Z

Pyrate, how do you resolve a problem of someone speeding, dui, etc where it endagers someones life? He could have arrested him since he was served in court about his revocation, but he just issued a summons. He didnt have to let a friend come get the car, but he did. I dont think thats to bad at all really. I can understand him being upset, but some people just have to do their job.
Old 09-04-2003, 06:45 AM
Juiced PGT

probesport_gt is an unknown quantity at this point

They will get ya.... I dont even take my car through Radford anymore.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:01 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

if ya car is legal......and i mean that..i cant let stuff slide....due to the fact that there is SERIOUS cracking down on that stuff now...see me and we can get ya in for a inspection.....no problem gettin in today..we arent that busy.

South Main Auto....953-2009

JOEY
Old 09-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Smut Peddler

Cyberdemon is an unknown quantity at this point

My cars as legal as a 18 year old girl...except for not having an exhaust, 400 bottles of nitrous in my trunk, and no seatbelts...

Just kidding I found out I only have to call the DMV and they can reinstate it over the phone, but their stupid credit card system has been down all morning so they haven't been able to do it yet. Joey if I can I'll try and have someone drop it off for me today if I can't get my license back before then. Its the red Sentra (You drove by me at the meet on Saturday) and other then an intake/exhaust its legal. I'll be in touch.
Old 09-04-2003, 08:43 AM
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pyrate
But there is that small percentage of cops that are cool, cuz last holloween nite here at tech i got pulled over and I was drinking and had a suspended license and he let me go.

WTF? You call that cool? I call that a cop that should be fired. I think you should be put in jail for 6 months for that.

"Hey, I'm gonna go gets my drink on, and then, despite having a suspended license cause I'm an idiot, I'll go driving around on a night when there are more people on the streets and sidewalks than almost any other night!"

Yea! Good plan you stupid fuck.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:30 AM
KA powered S14

019 is an unknown quantity at this point

cyberdemon, i don't know if you read my post in one of the other threads, but oh wellz. i saw you when there were 2 cop cars behing you. you were talking to the black cop with shorts on, while the other guy was on the other side, kinda looking at your car i think. saw you were pulled over so i turned onto the drillfield. couldn't really say anything and don't know if you saw me. you were probably too busy talking to the officer to notice me. that sucks though... hope you get everything cleared out. if you still need a ride or whatever, feel free to pm or im me.
Old 09-04-2003, 10:27 AM
Smut Peddler

Yeah I saw you, looked like I got busted for dealing crack more then a registration expiration...You really need 3 cops to pull someone over for something like that.
Old 09-04-2003, 11:08 AM

VT_453 is an unknown quantity at this point

Blacksburg cop pulls you over in Tech, a Tech officer should be there, simply because its his jurisdiction. Tech is in blacksburg, but still, its tech. One was there with him originally, then he left because he had a call, and the other one came to take his place.
Old 09-04-2003, 11:23 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

oh shit..you dont know how tempted i was to park your car next to the Blacksburg town cops car we had here....but i didnt want to see a lot of vandalism done to the car, either.....i had restraint. i am proud of myself.....
Old 09-04-2003, 12:13 PM
Smut Peddler

Wouldn't have been the first time, I had 2 of my windows kicked in last month. Then my wheels were stolen from the Nissan dealer when I took it in to have my tranny looked at.

Either way, I got my license back, the inspection done and I got in and out of the DMV in less then 10 minutes! I was highly impressed esp since the DMV had about 40 people in line. I guess I got cut a break for once.

PS Joey: I meant to ask you how much the header would cost to install, I had it sitting in my back seat but I didn't get a chance to talk to you about it.

Quick Reply: If I could blow up the VA Police