Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

If I could blow up the VA Police

Old 09-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Bootlegg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

Originally posted by MyProbeisfaster
WTF? You call that cool? I call that a cop that should be fired. I think you should be put in jail for 6 months for that.

"Hey, I'm gonna go gets my drink on, and then, despite having a suspended license cause I'm an idiot, I'll go driving around on a night when there are more people on the streets and sidewalks than almost any other night!"

Yea! Good plan you stupid fuck.
Geez ur so mean . First off, I didn't know it was suspended until i got stop at a check point. The cop informed it was suspended and believed me when i told him i didn't know (which is true). Secondly, I wasn't drunk off my ass I had a little something something to drink like 4 hrs before that, but he could still smell it on my breath cuz i didn't brush my teeth after i drank a little. Non of my sensors were impaired and I spoke very nicely and intelligently and he said "well you look like your in good shape, it would be a waste of time to give a breath test", and he let me go. I'm sure I would have passed the breath test. So there's the whole story, so I'm not an idiot or a stupid fuck. But it's all good I don't know you, you don't know me, nothing personal.
Old 09-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Bootlegg

Originally posted by VT_453

Pyrate, how do you resolve a problem of someone speeding, dui, etc where it endagers someones life? He could have arrested him since he was served in court about his revocation, but he just issued a summons. He didnt have to let a friend come get the car, but he did. I dont think thats to bad at all really. I can understand him being upset, but some people just have to do their job.
Nah man i meant minor things like what happened to cyberdemon, not speeding or a dui.
Old 09-04-2003, 01:36 PM

VT330 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cyberdemon-

Man that blows...I am really sorry you had to go through all that. If you need any help with anything, let me know.

I've noticed all throughout the state of VA, whether it is southern or northern VA, the cops are either really nice or COMPLETE assholes.

Where I'm from in Northern VA, there is hardly any crime, yet we have so many cops in our area. There is no correlation there... I've always lived in a low-crime area yet they continue to step up the police force. Anywayz, sometimes I think the cops are just so bored that they take things such as traffic violations extremely seriously. In Detroit or NYPD, they have to fight real crime, like gangs, drugs, murder, so they dont waste their time with crap that doesn't matter, like a person not putting quarters in their meter. We just gotta be real careful around here and respect the law... and I guess that's the best we can do.
Old 09-04-2003, 10:32 PM
KA powered S14

019 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Pyrate
Geez ur so mean . First off, I didn't know it was suspended until i got stop at a check point. The cop informed it was suspended and believed me when i told him i didn't know (which is true). Secondly, I wasn't drunk off my ass I had a little something something to drink like 4 hrs before that, but he could still smell it on my breath cuz i didn't brush my teeth after i drank a little. Non of my sensors were impaired and I spoke very nicely and intelligently and he said "well you look like your in good shape, it would be a waste of time to give a breath test", and he let me go. I'm sure I would have passed the breath test. So there's the whole story, so I'm not an idiot or a stupid fuck. But it's all good I don't know you, you don't know me, nothing personal.
first off, i'm really glad that you weren't all pissed off and starting a name-calling war and shit. hats off to that.

second, your original post didn't really portray what you were doing. if you would have posted what you just did in the original one, it would've been clearer.
Old 09-04-2003, 10:33 PM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

U should have excercised your right to punch him in the face.
Old 09-05-2003, 11:16 AM
BOOST!

Goofynick6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 019
first off, i'm really glad that you weren't all pissed off and starting a name-calling war and shit. hats off to that.

second, your original post didn't really portray what you were doing. if you would have posted what you just did in the original one, it would've been clearer.
I guess I'll agree with Ukann here..but seriously.

When you come in bragging about getting pulled over for drinking and driving with a suspended license, that's just plain stupid.

I know too many people that have been killed, paralyzed, or killed others after driving drunk or slightly intoxicated. Is it really worth it?

Nick
Old 09-05-2003, 03:37 PM
Bootlegg

By reading my statment how did u get the impression i was bragging? I just simply told you guys what happened.