Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

If you have seen this car within the past few hours please let me know

Old 11-28-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation
Default If you have seen this car within the past few hours please let me know

This is a Cobra with a Full Saleen Body Kit.

Whipple 19lb, Accufab TB, CAI, 55lb inj, KB Boosta pump, HE, BBK long tubes and x pipe, Borla exhaust. Centerforce dual friction clutch, MGW shifter, lowered.

Last seen around the Evington Area sometime last night or early this morning. If you have seen this car or know where it might be please let me know asap.

Last edited by SpoolnSRT4; 11-28-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:18 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: If you have seen this car within the past few hours please let me know

Originally Posted by SpoolnSRT4
This is a Cobra with a Full Saleen Body Kit.

Whipple 19lb, Accufab TB, CAI, 55lb inj, KB Boosta pump, HE, BBK long tubes and x pipe, Borla exhaust. Centerforce dual friction clutch, MGW shifter, lowered.

Last seen around the Evington Area sometime last night or early this morning. If you have seen this car or know where it might be please let me know asap.
Stolen? That's weak, GL finding it..
Old 11-28-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation
Default Re: If you have seen this car within the past few hours please let me know

Well considering it has been seen around Evington a few times during the night. It is stolen but the guy is dumb enough to keep joyriding it around town he is begging to get caught.

I'm just trying to help a friend.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:50 AM
single cam love

alway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these partsalway$broke is infamous around these parts

a little more info might help..
Old 11-28-2008, 08:50 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Dayum, he probably better off if he doesn't get that one back. Probably seein all kinds of burnouts and sideways action on rev limiter.

Sorry to hear tho, keep my eyes hopen.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:56 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Wonder if the guy will have it out 2night..My friend mark told me about this lastnight
Old 11-28-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

FRCE PWR has disabled reputation

Sooooo, Is the car stolen? Do you wanna race him? Did he cut you off and you are "calling him out"?

Whats the deal with this car?

Steve
Old 11-28-2008, 11:38 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by SpoolnSRT4
Well considering it has been seen around Evington a few times during the night. It is stolen but the guy is dumb enough to keep joyriding it around town he is begging to get caught.

I'm just trying to help a friend.
Originally Posted by FRCE PWR
Sooooo, Is the car stolen? Do you wanna race him? Did he cut you off and you are "calling him out"?

Whats the deal with this car?

Steve
Reading>U?
Old 11-28-2008, 11:56 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

It says the car was stolen..Y cant people read
Old 11-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

temp2 will become famous soon enoughtemp2 will become famous soon enough

hope your friend gets his car back safely.

Quick Reply: If you have seen this car within the past few hours please let me know