Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ill be in lynchburg tonight

Old 09-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slammed has disabled reputation
Default Re: ill be in lynchburg tonight

well let me know, Im sure you dont need it lying around, I always kep numerous fittings, extra line etc. I have 2 big boxes of brass fittings. always good to have, I need to buy some check valves though if you ahve any?
Old 09-06-2005, 07:53 PM

slither slither slither slither slither slither

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
ive never seen your car around here altho i remember him mentioning you the time we talked to him. i did get some pics of your car at Nopi in Dinwiddie back in April.. i drive out some but i have a beater and my fiance has a integra so my car stays at home some lol

i have the ricey civic referred to in the first page of this thread
Sorry my supra was a mess at nopi, LOL. Shit, your car is a dream compared to my daily beater. If you see me up that way sometime, throw me a wave, Im actually a nice guy, not the typical supra/c5 vette owner

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
Slither - I haven't seen you out and about either. How often do you come out to Lynchburg?
I come up about once every 2 months or so. Like I said though, I dont know any import owners(except chris with the red supra). I had a bunch of the domestic guys come down to south boston this past sat night. If/when I came to l-burg as of late, it has been on my silver c5 vette because I was doing some work on the dawg. I finally got it running sunday before last, so It'll make its appearence up that way again shortly Im sure. Look forward to meeting you all.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slammed
well let me know, Im sure you dont need it lying around, I always kep numerous fittings, extra line etc. I have 2 big boxes of brass fittings. always good to have, I need to buy some check valves though if you ahve any?
no i know i dont have any check valves b/c i needed em too lol
Old 09-07-2005, 05:02 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Robert - I wanna see that vid man. We both know I was running like shit, but it's all good. And yeah, once the fuel is installed and tuned, you're mine BIATCH!!!!

Slammed - no, I don't have a white Avenger, or chrome rims. I've got a red Avenger w/ gunmetal/machined rims and a tiny FMIC.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Robert - I wanna see that vid man. We both know I was running like shit, but it's all good. And yeah, once the fuel is installed and tuned, you're mine BIATCH!!!!

Slammed - no, I don't have a white Avenger, or chrome rims. I've got a red Avenger w/ gunmetal/machined rims and a tiny FMIC.

Haha well get it on and we will line up at the track for the slip to prove oh and by the way I'am looking at a few other mods for the shootout bring it
Old 09-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by B20Vtec CRX
Haha well get it on and we will line up at the track for the slip to prove oh and by the way I'am looking at a few other mods for the shootout bring it

You can't run a Neon in an Import shoot out. Can ya? LOL
Old 09-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

But then again, that means I can't run my Avenger either....damn Dodge badging! LOL Then again, at least it's not a HONDUH badge...
Old 09-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

But then again, that means I can't run my Avenger either....damn Dodge badging! LOL Then again, at least it's not a HONDUH badge...

Maybe someone should talk to Daniel about having a SPORT COMPACT Quick8. Even though I own a HONDA I would diffently like to see something like this go on.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a honda but no honDUH badges lol

you could have a honDAY

<~~ debadged
Old 09-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDM03
Maybe someone should talk to Daniel about having a SPORT COMPACT Quick8. Even though I own a HONDA I would diffently like to see something like this go on.

That is true I'am gonna call up there and see what's up with that tomorrow but didn't we talk about this already lol :P if need be I have a honda badge lying around so I will throw that on and shave the neon logos if need be think anyone will notice lol

Quick Reply: ill be in lynchburg tonight