Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...

Old 12-08-2008, 04:45 AM
smuggling grapes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O
Default Re: IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...

I'm originally from clearwater.....

you're not one of those courtney campbell fags are you?
Old 12-08-2008, 04:47 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
Mustangs rule the streets around here. No one dares stand up to them.
Hahahahaa......

There are always gonna be nice fast cars wherever you go, I think you will find that there are plenty of them in VA as well, but Front Royal not so much. You just don't see them out being driven daily all the time.

You will meet some cool people on this forum and plenty of dumbfucks as well. If you want a serious forum for tech advice and car discussion, go to a car specific forum. For example, I would never waste my time asking a serious question about my car on here, when I could get the answer much quicker, easier on Corvetteforum.com. You'll see what I mean asap.

Welcome to VA and the forum.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:43 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by xeno
mustangs dont rule shit ... they are like civics for hopped up white boys that want stock fast cars ... i smoked a 5.0 gutted with cam and other head work the other day in my stock motor b20b .. well except for some tuning and little extras ... dont get me wrong i had to fight for it but du n dun dun... stock gt's get left quick round my way. redline9.com <<< great site they woulnt flame you like they will here. welcome man good luck. but the gt 500's ... sick...nothing wrong with a cobra either ... but i hate 5.0's always seems to be some 20 year old white kid with a tribal tatto band around his upper arm that likes to talk shit...= waste of my gas!
Keep it up kid, your awesome!
Old 12-08-2008, 05:43 AM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by art
ok good LOL is there any local meet's friday/saterday night kinda thing?
I'm sure there are but they're not going to be packed with the kind of people you're looking for.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:46 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by dave22
I'm sure there are but they're not going to be packed with the kind of people you're looking for.
unless he IS one of the Courtney Campbell [strike]douches[/strike] kids....
Old 12-08-2008, 05:50 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

There are some places around here, but dont expect much. Each shop that has any kind of reputation here has some really good reviews and some really bad ones. I wish I could point you in the right direction, but Im not gonna allow you to hunt me down after some shop fucks your car up. lol. Anyway, welcome to the area.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:55 AM
Registered member

AW11inVA has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by art

but realy am i in for a huge shock when i move?

Yes.........

But we are there for you
Old 12-08-2008, 07:18 AM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JROW
Hahahahaa......

There are always gonna be nice fast cars wherever you go, I think you will find that there are plenty of them in VA as well, but Front Royal not so much. You just don't see them out being driven daily all the time.

You will meet some cool people on this forum and plenty of dumbfucks as well. If you want a serious forum for tech advice and car discussion, go to a car specific forum. For example, I would never waste my time asking a serious question about my car on here, when I could get the answer much quicker, easier on Corvetteforum.com. You'll see what I mean asap.

Welcome to VA and the forum.
thats my main thing is i would like to meetup with poeple that are not all about there new car polish and there "tight" new neons LOL I have a very tight nit group here that I weed out the dumbass's out of and spend my nights working on my own projects and teaching people I think are worth while, as far as asking questions, im pretty self sustaing the only thing I dont do is tuning, but there are bulders and there are tuners, you dont mix this...if you build, stick to it and make sure you do a good job of it, if you tune stick to that in my experiance people that spend time tuning a car on a dyno do a great job but offten dont take the time to make a clean install with what ever part they are putting in a builder takes the time and makes it nice!
Old 12-08-2008, 07:27 AM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speed-O
unless he IS one of the Courtney Campbell [strike]douches[/strike] kids....
LOL NO!!!!!! I spend most of my days fixing what those asshats break...
I love getting the "i dont know what happend I just turned the boost as far as I could and then half way down the bridge BOOM!" LOL they pay well or at least there mommy or daddy dose LOL I used to have a kid at one of my old shops that every monday morning when i got to the shop i knew I would see his car parked there with a note from the tow truck driverLOL
the kid never payed attention to the nice EGT that i put in for him and said DONT F WITH YOUR BOOST CONTROLER!!!!!! I would blame it on the fact that it was a DSM but it wanst the cars fault the kid was an ass...
Old 12-08-2008, 08:31 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by art
LOL NO!!!!!! I spend most of my days fixing what those asshats break...
I love getting the "i dont know what happend I just turned the boost as far as I could and then half way down the bridge BOOM!" LOL they pay well or at least there mommy or daddy dose LOL I used to have a kid at one of my old shops that every monday morning when i got to the shop i knew I would see his car parked there with a note from the tow truck driverLOL
the kid never payed attention to the nice EGT that i put in for him and said DONT F WITH YOUR BOOST CONTROLER!!!!!! I would blame it on the fact that it was a DSM but it wanst the cars fault the kid was an ass...

Welcome to VA!

P.S. That DSM comment stung a little. *tear*

Quick Reply: IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...