Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...

Old 12-08-2008, 08:43 AM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...

Originally Posted by xeno
mustangs dont rule shit ... they are like civics for hopped up white boys that want stock fast cars ... i smoked a 5.0 gutted with cam and other head work the other day in my stock motor b20b .. well except for some tuning and little extras ... dont get me wrong i had to fight for it but du n dun dun... stock gt's get left quick round my way. redline9.com <<< great site they woulnt flame you like they will here. welcome man good luck. but the gt 500's ... sick...nothing wrong with a cobra either ... but i hate 5.0's always seems to be some 20 year old white kid with a tribal tatto band around his upper arm that likes to talk shit...= waste of my gas!
URSOKEWl!!111

There are plenty more ricers in civics than there are in mustangs, granted there are morons in every kind of vehicle, but you must remember the golden rule: There is no replacement for displacement.

but that had nothing positive to do with this thread at all.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:47 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by art
LOL NO!!!!!! I spend most of my days fixing what those asshats break...
I love getting the "i dont know what happend I just turned the boost as far as I could and then half way down the bridge BOOM!" LOL they pay well or at least there mommy or daddy dose LOL I used to have a kid at one of my old shops that every monday morning when i got to the shop i knew I would see his car parked there with a note from the tow truck driverLOL
the kid never payed attention to the nice EGT that i put in for him and said DONT F WITH YOUR BOOST CONTROLER!!!!!! I would blame it on the fact that it was a DSM but it wanst the cars fault the kid was an ass...
You'll do just fine then.

I remember heading out to ybor on friday nights in my 86 Colt Vista...and antagonizing them. Funny how mad people get when they are shown that they can't drive by a guy in a station wagon.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:55 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

Originally Posted by art
ok well Im moving to front royal to work at moyer motor cars and well Im in st pete FL. we have a pretty good automotive website here called www.tamparacing.com
Iv been on there for years and have had tons of fun but what Im kinda freaked out about is what's the car comunity like in VA? Im a nissan guy with a background of bulding all manor of cars from honda,chevy,nissan,DSM's,ford and so on... I have gotten used to having a site where we have a forum for every make of car that include FS forums for each one and has made it nice for easy to get parts for my own projects as well as customers cars. now how would you rait your area as far as car meets and track event's?
as well as used and new parts avalibiltiy via this site and are there any other site you might recomend more that woould be local to VA?
AND what is around for dyno's? and who would you recomend for tunning?(imports)
also I would prefer that you only list dyno shop's and tunners you yourself have used.
we have a fair amount of people tunning and a 90% of them claim to be the best in the west...but only about 10% are worth while and trustworthy with customers cars...

Im sorry for asking so many questions on my 1st post but Im moving at the end of feb. and i dont like change so i like to have my duck's in a row so to speak. Iv been doing this a for somtime now and I dont want to be surprised if there is nothing as far as dyno suport and desent parts stores.

but anyway thanks inadvance and sorry for all he questions
art
i'm not sure about front royal, and what is up there.

my guess there isn't much. NOVA/DC is right there and they have tons of nice shit. cars/women/etc.

learn how to spell and you could probably do well on this site.
Old 12-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Works on MBs

BigandSlow is on a distinguished road

Yeah Front Royal is the middle of nowhere. But you're just 45-60 minutes from Nova!
Old 12-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

mustangs dont rule shit ... they are like civics for hopped up white boys that want stock fast cars ... i smoked a 5.0 gutted with cam and other head work the other day in my stock motor b20b .. well except for some tuning and little extras ... dont get me wrong i had to fight for it but du n dun dun... stock gt's get left quick round my way. redline9.com <<< great site they woulnt flame you like they will here. welcome man good luck. but the gt 500's ... sick...nothing wrong with a cobra either ... but i hate 5.0's always seems to be some 20 year old white kid with a tribal tatto band around his upper arm that likes to talk shit...= waste of my gas!

You do know I was not being serious don't you?
Old 12-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
you're so fucked.
Haha Agreed! It could be worse i guess, like every city you have your 94 hp civics with 5 inch exaust and APC stickers.There are some descent people/cars around,you just have to look for them.

Originally Posted by DisturbedFocus
You do know I was not being serious don't you?
Do you honestly think he has the mental capacity to distinguish a joke from reality?
Old 12-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

You = not smart.

Nice yellow fort btw.
Old 12-08-2008, 08:32 PM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Welcome to VA!

P.S. That DSM comment stung a little. *tear*
LOL Iv got the right to, i built nothing but DSM's for almost 5yrs!! it started with 1st and 2nd gens then the 3kgt vr4 guy's found out I was willing to build them and do one off turbo kits for them and it was over from there LOL so ya I earned the right LOL but dont feel bad i still love mitsu. i just wont own the standerd I have a few AWD ideas floating around in my head!

and TITO lol I know I suck at the intrawebs spelling LOL but dont worry I dont get all butthurt when people point it out.

AND whats up with this only posting 5 time in 24hrs crap? really? Im meen no insult to the mods but is it a bandwith issue or somthing?
Old 12-09-2008, 02:07 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by art
AND whats up with this only posting 5 time in 24hrs crap? really? Im meen no insult to the mods but is it a bandwith issue or somthing?

its to minimize the new idiots from pissing more people off.

It goes away after a few days, so no worries.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:49 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito

Originally Posted by art
and TITO lol I know I suck at the intrawebs spelling LOL but dont worry I dont get all butthurt when people point it out.

word.

it's limited because of all the illiterate, dumb, retards that are dumb as shit and make ridiculous posts.

either way welcome to the site, enjoy your stay here in VA. Front Royal is in bump fuck. but, i'm sure you'll enjoy the state.

PS, don't get a DUI in this state. they are pretty strict.

Quick Reply: IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...