Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...

Old 12-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Team Dickbutt #13!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613 bryan64613
Default Re: IM moving to VA....and kinda freaked out...

Originally Posted by JROW
^^^Yah, yew suk att spelin dewd;
your damn right!!!!!
Old 12-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

mysteryguest is on a distinguished road

I moved up from Ft. Myers, FL last year and miss Florida every day. I was on tamparacing too. Made it to a couple of track days at BMP.

Anyhow, riding motorcycles up here is far better than Florida with the mountains and roads that actually curve. The weather isn't as bad as the midwest, but it's nowhere near as good as Florida. Especially St. Pete/Tampa and south. Lots of dreary days up here.

Oh yeah, Virginia does inspections on cars, bikes, and trailers. Get your stuff legal before you move. They have ridiculous tint laws, mandatory front license plates, gay inspection sticker on the windshield, etc, etc, etc.

Good luck. I am planning my return to the south every day. Enjoy it down there whille you can. If you haven't made it to the World Street Nationals in Orlando, I suggest you go before you move away.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:58 AM
art
Registered Member

art is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speed-O
no...you're just not a COMPLETE douche like others.....

I miss the school bus figure 8s at sunshine speedway.
LOL ya good time's man, you know the speedway is nomore right? they turned it into a toll booth test center...I used to race pro-kart's there when I was younger and i went the to the weds night test and tune's and saw the speedway and a tear came to my eye...so many good time's out there,its sad
Old 12-11-2008, 10:01 AM
I love WaWa

Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul Paul

You live in Florida now and you have to move to VA... I am so sorry man. So so so sorry.

But hey, welcome to the worst place in the country.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:02 AM
art
Registered Member

Originally Posted by mysteryguest
I moved up from Ft. Myers, FL last year and miss Florida every day. I was on tamparacing too. Made it to a couple of track days at BMP.

Anyhow, riding motorcycles up here is far better than Florida with the mountains and roads that actually curve. The weather isn't as bad as the midwest, but it's nowhere near as good as Florida. Especially St. Pete/Tampa and south. Lots of dreary days up here.

Oh yeah, Virginia does inspections on cars, bikes, and trailers. Get your stuff legal before you move. They have ridiculous tint laws, mandatory front license plates, gay inspection sticker on the windshield, etc, etc, etc.

Good luck. I am planning my return to the south every day. Enjoy it down there whille you can. If you haven't made it to the World Street Nationals in Orlando, I suggest you go before you move away.
LOL I know what you meen man LOL but thats one thing I was checking out but i can tag all the cars through my brothers shop and by past the emo-mitions crap LOL and the WSN I wish I had the time iv always wanted to go, but what was your SN on TR?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:07 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by art
LOL ya good time's man, you know the speedway is nomore right? they turned it into a toll booth test center...I used to race pro-kart's there when I was younger and i went the to the weds night test and tune's and saw the speedway and a tear came to my eye...so many good time's out there,its sad
are you serious? When did they do that?
Old 12-11-2008, 10:35 AM
art
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Speed-O
are you serious? When did they do that?
a few years back, its going to be a I-275 overpast at some point but the drag strip is still open you just have to drive around the pothole's LOL still not as bad as lakeland speedway LOL
Old 12-11-2008, 10:42 AM
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

shitty.