Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I'm sorry

Old 02-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch K20_hisatch
Default I'm sorry

Yeah,figured it would get everybodys attention. First off, you expect an appology out of me? for what, perhaps I should get one for wasting my time, should of raced your girls car, probably faster then yours with those mighty 4.56 gears. Seriously doubting you had a cam in there, according to ticks and pcms dyno sheet of the polluter cam! Why would you swap for a cam that makes 45 or so less whp? And how did you make more whp the Rotors with a head and cam combo? I mean even with a over worked stock ls1 head which is pointless considering that a set of good heads would run you about the same. Fact of the matter is, you got lucky that night, I can't believe any of you think that car is so sick. And before you go to argueing answer my questions! Stop changing the subject. Anybody thats done a cam swap in a ls1 knows better then to risk dropping a lifter, so have fun pullin that motor and fixing all the retarded shit that thing broke on the way to race me. I'm still down even after the fact for a motor to motor showdown! And for the record no honda house,no anything is envolved in this particular thread so if you have a problem please bring it to me without a bat. Peace Breks Nutlickers!
Old 02-26-2009, 01:03 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: I'm sorry

Originally Posted by K20_hisatch
Yeah,figured it would get everybodys attention. First off, you expect an appology out of me? for what, perhaps I should get one for wasting my time, should of raced your girls car, probably faster then yours with those mighty 4.56 gears. Seriously doubting you had a cam in there, according to ticks and pcms dyno sheet of the polluter cam! Why would you swap for a cam that makes 45 or so less whp? And how did you make more whp the Rotors with a head and cam combo? I mean even with a over worked stock ls1 head which is pointless considering that a set of good heads would run you about the same. Fact of the matter is, you got lucky that night, I can't believe any of you think that car is so sick. And before you go to argueing answer my questions! Stop changing the subject. Anybody thats done a cam swap in a ls1 knows better then to risk dropping a lifter, so have fun pullin that motor and fixing all the retarded shit that thing broke on the way to race me. I'm still down even after the fact for a motor to motor showdown! And for the record no honda house,no anything is envolved in this particular thread so if you have a problem please bring it to me without a bat. Peace Breks Nutlickers!
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Old 02-26-2009, 01:05 PM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Wait... The car has stock heads?

I made 434 with a medium cam and ported LS6 heads.
Old 02-26-2009, 01:05 PM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

You're a fucking queer.

and yes, you are sorry, I'm sure your p.o.s car is too.

IBTBR