Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Imma geet en heetched...

Old 05-31-2005, 08:57 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondalinium is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Imma geet en heetched...

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Cause that bitch is expensive haha. Decided the Mustang is staying the way it is with the parts I have on it. Nothing more. Need to save for the ring now.
damn she must be a stunner. thats a lot of bread man. good luck bro. itsa roller coaster ride.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:40 PM
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point

come up here and see sarah about the ring....seriously she'll hook ya up - and it beats a huge chain that overcharges and feeds you a line of shit (and maybe you can mention my name ) muuuwahahahahahaha

of course if you have any doubts, run for the hills....marriage sucks ass
Old 06-01-2005, 04:17 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by VTFORDLADY
marriage sucks ass
you both suit eachother perfectly just based on eachothers posts.. haha
Old 06-01-2005, 12:32 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I heard the news man, havent seen in a while, you keepin the stang or sellin it? I think AMDxp2000 might be lookin for a car

CONGRADULATIONS!

Last edited by GaRn; 06-01-2005 at 02:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2005, 01:12 PM
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
you both suit eachother perfectly just based on eachothers posts.. haha
Old 06-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaRn
I heard the news man, havent seen in a while, you keepin the stang or sellin it? I think AMDxp2000 might be lookin for a car
Keeping it just not doing any mods after the cam and exhaust. Quit shitty ass Best Buy. Couldn't fund shit working there. Mustang is almost done just need to put on exhaust and clutch in now and then the nitrous kit. Going to be in PA all summer so won't be able to finish shit. Oh well have a job making at least 18$ an hour so I'm not complaining plus I get to be with Julia.

So how's things on your end butthog?
Old 06-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Slowbra Driver

D1g1tal V3n0m is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VTFORDLADY
I don't knnow how you two survive being married to each other. You must be with him just because he can work on your cars.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:32 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

LOL...NOS = bad....just keep it all motor no juice
Old 06-01-2005, 04:39 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

i suggest against living togther before getting married. statisically...it doesn't work out in the end. Odds are definatly against you.

But congrats and gluck.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:47 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by D1g1tal V3n0m
Keeping it just not doing any mods after the cam and exhaust. Quit shitty ass Best Buy. Couldn't fund shit working there. Mustang is almost done just need to put on exhaust and clutch in now and then the nitrous kit. Going to be in PA all summer so won't be able to finish shit. Oh well have a job making at least 18$ an hour so I'm not complaining plus I get to be with Julia.

So how's things on your end butthog?
gotcha, can't wait till that beast is done, have fun up in PA, tell Bam I said wussup..

damn nice paying job I'd say.. as for me, well my car is down, turbo I had on there decided to blow mucho oil out the compressor side, gettin shipped back to me now after the rebuild :\ so hopefully will have it on the road again end of this week or so..

Last few weeks have been kinda shitty, Kim went to Europe for a May term class, but she just got back in last night! Damn 3 wks is hard to be apart from someone you love. Its all good now, if not better.. I dunno about this living together thing, I mean if you truly love someone then you would work around the "annoyances" or whatever makes it so hard to live together, but I have obviously never been in the situation..

talk to ya soon man, maybe give you a ride in the mini beast

Quick Reply: Imma geet en heetched...