Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Introducing myself

Old 03-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Introducing myslef

Originally Posted by LLama
If you really want brutal honesty: Typically probe enthusiasts are white males in their upper 20s that really couldn't afford much else. They aren't sporty, cool, or anything more than transportation. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would attempt to race one, or chunk money into one. If that's all you can afford, cool... rock it... but don't attempt to try to flaunt it... it just isn't going to happen.

I'll probably be banned now.
haha..

I think we should hire you to summarize each cars reputation..

What about Preludes? (just curious) lol
Old 03-20-2006, 06:52 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GaRn
haha..

I think we should hire you to summarize each cars reputation..

What about Preludes? (just curious) lol
Not so bad here. Preludes aren't low level hondas. Most are 16-20 years old, have gel in their hair, wear solid white shoes and listen to young cheesy.... except for that one guy that drives the white one with the huge wing and "honda" written in posterboard or something in his backwindows. He's gangsta.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:11 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introducing myself

When I was 17 I came really close to buying a probe GT, thank god I kept my eyes open...
Old 03-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Not so bad here. Preludes aren't low level hondas. Most are 16-20 years old, have gel in their hair, wear solid white shoes and listen to young cheesy.... except for that one guy that drives the white one with the huge wing and "honda" written in posterboard or something in his backwindows. He's gangsta.
well... you got the age right(by like less than a month, youre lucky..), but I can't say I use gel, wear solid white shoes, or listen to young jeezy(yea he is cheesy)

close enough
Old 03-21-2006, 03:29 AM

foshizlemynizel has disabled reputation

garn i couldnt have said it better myself
Old 03-21-2006, 04:42 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Alroght Llama, what about Avengers? ;-)
Old 03-21-2006, 05:22 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

in this area, preludes seem to be driven mostly by girls/women, and a lot of the time they are middle aged. it's very rare that i find a prelude being driven by a 16-20 yr old male.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 94silude
in this area, preludes seem to be driven mostly by girls/women, and a lot of the time they are middle aged. it's very rare that i find a prelude being driven by a 16-20 yr old male.
There's the newer red one with the big wing on it.. Kid took me up on a quick interstate run and I had about 20 cars between us, literally. lol

And that was probably 6-8 months ago.
Old 03-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Registered Member

95PrbeGT has disabled reputation

ok well 17 y.o male..i can afford something else if i wanted too... i am just like the probes and am now thinkin about buying the 1gen GT with the 2.2L Turboed engine...so... i dont think im the typical probe enthusiest (sp?)
Old 03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by 95PrbeGT
ok well 17 y.o male..i can afford something else if i wanted too... i am just like the probes and am now thinkin about buying the 1gen GT with the 2.2L Turboed engine...so... i dont think im the typical probe enthusiest (sp?)
a/s/l?

lol, nah man but don't worry about it, he was just jokin around, you gotta take things lightly (as hard as it is sometimes) on this forum.. There's gonna be atleast one person that hates whatever car you may drive or talks trash..

Quick Reply: Introducing myself