Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Introducing myself

Old 03-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Broke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QwkCoupe has disabled reputation
Default Re: Introducing myslef

Originally Posted by LLama
If you really want brutal honesty: Typically probe enthusiasts are white males in their upper 20s that really couldn't afford much else. They aren't sporty, cool, or anything more than transportation. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would attempt to race one, or chunk money into one. If that's all you can afford, cool... rock it... but don't attempt to try to flaunt it... it just isn't going to happen.

I'll probably be banned now.
and Mustang fox owners??
Old 03-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by QwkCoupe
and Mustang fox owners??
No generalizations apply there... everybody has one.
Old 03-22-2006, 06:47 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

lol, I gotta say, I wasn't expecting that..
Old 03-23-2006, 04:25 AM
Broke

QwkCoupe has disabled reputation

haha
Old 03-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by QwkCoupe
haha
Except me... I would, but i'm broke.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

silvcobra has disabled reputation

If you really want brutal honesty: Typically probe enthusiasts are white males in their upper 20s that really couldn't afford much else. They aren't sporty, cool, or anything more than transportation. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would attempt to race one, or chunk money into one. If that's all you can afford, cool... rock it... but don't attempt to try to flaunt it... it just isn't going to happen.

I'll probably be banned now.
Thats pretty cold. The 1st gen turbo Probes had pretty strong shortblocks and I recall reading about many people who had gotten them into the 12s with really very little done. I've personally seen what it takes to get a Honda or equivelant that fast. You don't know what you're talking about. Just hating to be hating.
Old 03-23-2006, 05:59 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by silvcobra
Thats pretty cold. The 1st gen turbo Probes had pretty strong shortblocks and I recall reading about many people who had gotten them into the 12s with really very little done. I've personally seen what it takes to get a Honda or equivelant that fast. You don't know what you're talking about. Just hating to be hating.
I don't think he's talking about the late 80's to early 90's body style.

You don't really see too many of the old turbo Probes running around though. There's this kid around here that I see all the time with a purple Probe GT that has what appears to be intake, exhaust, and a wall clock sized indiglo tach on the dash. Race car, let me tell you! Very obnoxious car. I do see that a lot in the second gen body style Probe community..
Old 03-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by silvcobra
You're right. I'm a "hater." Hater is dumb-fuck dialect for "blatant person."
Old 03-23-2006, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

silvcobra has disabled reputation
Default Re: Introducing myself

Exactly, glad we cleared that up.
Old 03-23-2006, 08:48 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy
Default Re: Introducing myself

Hello Corey.

Quick Reply: Introducing myself