Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 12-31-2004 | 08:14 AM
Registered Member

fine_gxe has disabled reputation
Default Re: intros and stuff

Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL
what in the world is that suppose to mean?
Old 12-31-2004 | 10:35 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fine_gxe
what in the world is that suppose to mean?
lol.... I responded to your AIM msg
Old 05-25-2005 | 01:52 PM
www.flat4va.com

05GrayWRX has disabled reputation

Been lurking on the board for a while, figured I'd post something (really just got tired of seeing ZeRo_C0oL at the top of the forum for the last 6 months).

I have a 2005 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX that is still stock except for a set of Zidgen Super 6 with Perelli Pzeros (ricey but no one else has them). Can't decide what to mod. Originally wanted to just do suspenion but after having the car 6 months thinking about doing the standard UP/DP with a new chip.

Anyway, I'm in Roanoke and will probably see some of you at Fast Freddys, NB or Shelors if it ever stops raining on the weekends.

BTW who has the other two WRXs at Pebble Creek - another gray one and a WRB. (Cosmo where have you been? Haven't seen you over here in months?)
Old 05-25-2005 | 08:22 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 05GrayWRX
Been lurking on the board for a while, figured I'd post something (really just got tired of seeing ZeRo_C0oL at the top of the forum for the last 6 months).

I have a 2005 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX that is still stock except for a set of Zidgen Super 6 with Perelli Pzeros (ricey but no one else has them). Can't decide what to mod. Originally wanted to just do suspenion but after having the car 6 months thinking about doing the standard UP/DP with a new chip.

Anyway, I'm in Roanoke and will probably see some of you at Fast Freddys, NB or Shelors if it ever stops raining on the weekends.

BTW who has the other two WRXs at Pebble Creek - another gray one and a WRB. (Cosmo where have you been? Haven't seen you over here in months?)
Oops.. Sorry. I'm back on the top
Old 05-26-2005 | 04:17 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by 05GrayWRX

We don't live there any more. We moved in March.

But, I'm still around....
Old 05-26-2005 | 04:49 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
We don't live there any more. We moved in March.

But, I'm still around....
Oh.. really?
Old 05-27-2005 | 05:11 AM
Registered Member

Yeah. I'm around. Just not around the same places as everyone else....
Old 05-27-2005 | 06:42 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Yeah. I'm around. Just not around the same places as everyone else....
Take it elsewhere pal.. He doesn't want me to be the last one posting.
Old 06-01-2005 | 11:03 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Hey folks, just wanted to say hi. I just recently moved to Lynchburg, VA and took a new job about a month ago.

My current whip is a red 1996 Dodge Avenger ES, but she's FAR from stock. I've since turboed her, rebuilt the block with all forged internals, intercooled, suspension work, rims, seats, system, gauges, yadda yadda yadda....

Like I said above, I'm new to the area and I'm just looking for some people to cruise with and hang out with. Where's everyone meet up @ on Friday and Saturday nights? I was told the parking lot on the corner of Graves Mill and 221 is a spot and I was also told that some hang out on Ward's Rd. up by the mall.

I look forward to meeting some of you and having a good time! Caio!
Old 06-01-2005 | 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
I just recently moved to Lynchburg, VA and took a new job about a month ago.
Sorry to hear that. I hate Lynchburg. Long story...

Post pics of your car. I don't think I've ever seen a boosted Avenger. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen an Avenger that wasn't stock. I admire people that mod unconventional cars. That's what I thought I was doing when I got my car, since there were only two or three around at the time. Now, they are multiplying like cockroaches...

Quick Reply: intros and stuff