Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 06-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge
Default Re: intros and stuff

that's an older picture. I need to snap some new ones since I've cleaned up the engine bay quite a bit.

She's not the fastest thing, but @ 8-10psi she's putting out 225whp/227torque (yes, it's been dynoed). That was before I adjusted the fuel settings and changed a few things. Once I bolt up my new exhaust (2.5" DP - 2.5" high-flow cat -> 3" catback) and finish up my 8-injector setup, I'll bump the boost to around 18-20psi (max for this turbo) and hopefully see numbers in the mid 300's. Not bad for an I4 5spd that weighs around 2900lbs.
Old 06-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

^
Now everyone thats a ill Different whip. Nice to meet you have the best Avenger i ever seen . Most car ugly show cars but I like yours tho
Old 06-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Thanks for the compliments! She's got a LOT of work left to be done and she's FILTHY right now (the picture is a few years old too) but she does her job nicely. So where's everyone hang out @ in Lynchburg?
Old 06-02-2005, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
Thanks for the compliments! She's got a LOT of work left to be done and she's FILTHY right now (the picture is a few years old too) but she does her job nicely. So where's everyone hang out @ in Lynchburg?
Sent pm
Old 06-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Registered Member

Replied. Anyone else from around lynchburg?

Last edited by boostedvenge; 06-02-2005 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Lynchburg here ----> YUCK

as a matter of fact i doubt i ever posted in this thread so i might as well now lol

my 1st name is mary, go by staton around town..i drive a 00 civic and a 97 sentra (beater car) and my fiance has a 93 integra

we try to avoid "hanging" out in lynchburg..ususally we are at a show or race or somewhere else...rt 221 and graves mill parking lot is mostly high school students. wards rd is aight some nights..some nights u can just chill and hang out and some nights ya cant
Old 06-06-2005, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

I've noticed that. There's a few decent cars out and about, but for the most part, it's rice. I tend to just drive around. A few times some guys are like, "Yo, you wanna run? Lets get out on 29 and go!" Most of the time I ignore them cuz it's not worth my time. I need to get out to Roanoke one of these nights.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

yea that or they wanna go on 460 aka state trooper highway but yea there is some def rice here..but then again everyone thats into speed says that about my car lol so oh well haha..

see ya around town im sure..im not always in my civic tho. i tend to keep it away from wards some
Old 06-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Not much better in Roanoke. Saturdays a lot of us go to Fast Freddy's. It's usually pretty good. A few rednecks and ricers, but on the whole not too bad.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:37 AM
Registered Member

Well, if yall wanna meet up somewhere this weekend, I'm free. I'd rather not drive all the to Roanoke just yet (at least till I get my exhaust and fix a few minor oil leaks).

Quick Reply: intros and stuff