Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 11-05-2008, 06:37 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: intros and stuff

Welcome aboard Tim! I like those GTO's, but I bet it's a gas hog with the 6L isn't it?

Don't take anyone too seriously on this forum and you'll be alright
Old 11-05-2008, 08:08 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

actually with the 6M he should get decent mileage... again welcome, the goats are sweet cars, i almost got one when i bought my TBSS, but it wasnt practical for me at the time... now i have a 4 door goat tho, and i love it, those Aussies make a mean car...
Old 11-05-2008, 01:43 PM
B-Stags

SinisterGOAT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Welcome aboard Tim! I like those GTO's, but I bet it's a gas hog with the 6L isn't it?

Don't take anyone too seriously on this forum and you'll be alright
Yea around town, the way I drive it it gets about 14-15mpg, but when I went to PA a couple months ago I got 30.2mpg running 75mph in 6th! I was happy as hell.

Originally Posted by McAsshole
actually with the 6M he should get decent mileage... again welcome, the goats are sweet cars, i almost got one when i bought my TBSS, but it wasnt practical for me at the time... now i have a 4 door goat tho, and i love it, those Aussies make a mean car...
Hell ya they do, I test drove one of the G8GTs, those things are sweet...that'll prolly be what I'll hafta get when I need carseats .... pretty darn good 1/4 time too man...fast 4-doors are badass! hahaha
Old 11-08-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

01OldsAleroGt has disabled reputation

Hey Guys... im new... im actually will be moving up to the roanoke and transferring with my company up to your neck of the woods... and im actually lookin to find a decent 1bed/1bath apartment and im lookin for a little bit of help on that and im just wanting to meet the other local car guys in the area... yes she is my DD right now and she isn't much.. i don't care what you guys say... i love my car...

but yea.. im also needing any help if you guys could finding a decent place for as what i said earlier... 1bed/1bath apartment for just me and my fiance
Old 11-13-2008, 03:46 PM
^_^

cvc7chris has disabled reputation

I'm Chris From Roanoke, VA

please keep the negative comments to yourself!
Old 11-14-2008, 05:57 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 01OldsAleroGt
Hey Guys... im new... im actually will be moving up to the roanoke and transferring with my company up to your neck of the woods... and im actually lookin to find a decent 1bed/1bath apartment and im lookin for a little bit of help on that and im just wanting to meet the other local car guys in the area... yes she is my DD right now and she isn't much.. i don't care what you guys say... i love my car...

but yea.. im also needing any help if you guys could finding a decent place for as what i said earlier... 1bed/1bath apartment for just me and my fiance
I'd be glad to help you find a place. Where are you going to be working? What's more important to you? Finding a place close to work, finding a place that meets a certain budget, or finding a flat out nice place to live? PM me the details if you want and I'll lend a hand.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:36 AM
I build bad things

Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14

Hey guys and gals, Im Tom from Harrisonburg. My DD is a 93' Bagged Altima, and a 05' FZ6. Also im in progress of swaping a VQ35DER w/ 6 speed into a 76' Datsun 280Z. Pic and more info on myspace.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:21 PM
wub wub wub wub

Good job posting in the right place. You're off to a good start

Pictures of the Altima!?!
Old 11-16-2008, 06:16 PM
I build bad things

Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14 Tombarace14

Ive got pull some off my external drive and post them up. I also belong to a few other fourms Hybridz.org(my second family), Sportbikes.net, and 350z-tech.com. Same screen name on all.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:41 PM
.:Mk4 GLI Owner:.

Teh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud ofTeh Chris has much to be proud of

Edit
Sry Guys Posted In Wrong Section

Last edited by Teh Chris; 11-16-2008 at 06:48 PM.

Quick Reply: intros and stuff