Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 09-08-2010, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough
Default Re: intros and stuff

Originally Posted by Cr33pin
sup? my names cr33py T

i enjoy selling all my cars, little boys, long walks on the beach, an playing with myself
fixed...kept everything that was true
Old 09-08-2010, 09:13 AM
The world is yours

Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin Cr33pin

all thats true to if you replace the little boys with little girls
Old 09-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Hellafunctional

Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93
Default Re: New to VADriven (Intro with Pictures!)

nice ep man, welcome
Old 09-20-2010, 07:17 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by Garrett93
nice ep man, welcome
WOW BUMPING AN OLD THREAD WAY TO GO!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

And hes got 209 posts behind him WTF.

GET BACK INTO THE CLASSIFIEDS, BEEYOTCH!!!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 03:56 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick
92' 240sx hatch
senior @ wilson memorial high school
Old 12-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

Jaegermeister has disabled reputation

I'm new to the forums. I figure I would introduce myself and my group "Firehouse Crew." By group, I mean, we just take frequent drives, hang out together, but we have no interest of advertising our group on our cars. If we were the little rascals, the firehouse would be our clubhouse.

My name is Drew. I reside in Lynchburg. I drive a blue Lotus Elise. I'm looking for extra cars in the area to go on drives with.

Here's a few pictures.

These are my roommates and our place. From front to back: My roommate, my car, my cousin's, and my twin brother's. We reside in a Firehouse built in 1904. Yes, there is a firepole to the garage. But even better: We have a urinal too.

Our garage fits 8 cars. The C6 Corvette is H/C/I 500hp, w/ leaf to coilover swap. MR2 Turbo - 500hp (May look familiar to those on MR2OC). What isn't shown is the Turbo Trans-Am, it runs but hasn't been tuned to put down good numbers. All are owned by my cousin. If anybody is interested in LT1 parts, PM me.

I saw somebody on this Western Area had a 800 SX-R Stand up. Here are 4/5 of my toys. I ride at Smith Mountain Lake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpB3LUnqe28&feature=player_embedded A few drives I've been on/organized but we rarely carry a camera. We mostly drive in the Buena Vista area on the weekends.

The VW Meet was in the Spring, it was 100 plus cars. I had a good time.

And the video is of a Blue Lotus in the area? The silver S2000 participates frequently in Mid-Atlantic NASA, you may recognize him.

Check out NV-P.com, HD version/comments here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nv-p/5108905677/ this photographer kicks ass. He is from Florida and was interested in taking pictures with the car in the mountains. His other work is better.

Hope to see you guys at the Western VA Regional Car Meet. http://www.WVRCM.info

Last edited by Jaegermeister; 12-25-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:44 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Nice car, man... Really, that is sick
Old 01-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered member

energyblue98 has disabled reputation

hey, i was previously from richmond, but now i go to liberty. Iv'e converted my car from an automatic to a manual after i blew my second transmission. I tinker around every now and then, i do as much as my wallet allows.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:57 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by energyblue98
hey, i was previously from richmond, but now i go to liberty. Iv'e converted my car from an automatic to a manual after i blew my second transmission. I tinker around every now and then, i do as much as my wallet allows.

Ehhh...

Quick Reply: intros and stuff