Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

intros and stuff

Old 08-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989 QueBallin1989
Default Re: intros and stuff

nice i wanna get a Wrangler when my XJ gives out. I've seen quite a few around Radford, and I wanna get mine up in the air a little bit, but I'm a broke college student haha
Old 08-19-2012, 06:47 AM
Registered Member

badfast has disabled reputation

Hi. My name is Justin and I live in Lynchburg. I have a supercharged e46. Hoping to get some track time at VIR very soon.

Old 08-19-2012, 07:08 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by badfast
Hi. My name is Justin and I live in Lynchburg. I have a supercharged e46. Hoping to get some track time at VIR very soon.

very nice! welcome!
Old 08-19-2012, 08:17 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Steel blue or steel grey? Looks great this is more or less identical to what i want mine to look like,even down the wheels.
Old 08-19-2012, 08:47 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

There was a stock E46 last night who lost a race badly last night and pulled the "yeah, well my motor cost more than your car!" card...
Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Registered Member

badfast has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
very nice! welcome!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Steel blue or steel grey? Looks great this is more or less identical to what i want mine to look like,even down the wheels.
It is Steel Blue. Love the color. The rear of the car is caged. I had it caged when I was in Germany on the Nurburgring. Hitting 140 MPHs and seeing so many cars get wrecked I started to become way more safety conscious.
What do you have done to yours? Is there any BMW stuff that goes on the local area? I just moved back here to VA and the car scene seems really quite.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
There was a stock E46 last night who lost a race badly last night and pulled the "yeah, well my motor cost more than your car!" card...
lol, these cars are slow unless you have an M3 or take it to a road course.
Old 08-19-2012, 10:11 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I accidentally neglected to comment on your M3... It's beautiful! Looks tastefully modded.

As for the E46 last night, it was an M3. I believe the car he called out was a Civic hatchback, who beat him badly...
Old 08-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Sweet ride buddy and welcome!

Also it was an old hatch and a dc5 that tore him apart.
Old 08-19-2012, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I accidentally neglected to comment on your M3... It's beautiful! Looks tastefully modded.

As for the E46 last night, it was an M3. I believe the car he called out was a Civic hatchback, who beat him badly...
Originally Posted by OMG Z34
Sweet ride buddy and welcome!

Also it was an old hatch and a dc5 that tore him apart.
True story. The hatch and type s are quick.
Old 08-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

[IMG]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg845/scaled.php?server=845&filename=bmwqj.jpg&res=landi ng[/MG]
Welcome,Justin!
Which supercharger kit do you have on your car?Love the sedan!

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
True story. The hatch and type s are quick.
I'm assuming John's RSX?Which hatchback?

Quick Reply: intros and stuff