Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

July 2, Williamson Road Cruise Night

Old 06-30-2004, 05:57 PM
07 TL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOOST FED 95Z has disabled reputation
Default Re: July 2, Williamson Road Cruise Night

We usually sit at Hardees.
Scott
Old 07-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

ok I guess I'll be there...
Old 07-02-2004, 10:15 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

we should be there, for a while at least, riding one of two cars: BOSS metro....you will know it when you see it....or her car.....

sooooo, we should stop in and see people, granting we can actually get in the parking lot.....
Old 07-02-2004, 12:41 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I will have to take my bike.. no reverse in my car.. although I did get in the parts to fix it today lol.. if you see a retard on a naked blue bike, its probably me.. feel free to push my ass over..
Old 07-02-2004, 09:15 PM
07 TL

garn, it was nice to meet you tonight
Scott
Old 07-03-2004, 04:18 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

scott...i saw your car in front of If its paper....but i didnt see you? at least no one was arount it when i went through....that and it being on the other side of the road was not too good.....slick lookin ride man!

there was some damn fine cars out last night, of course the normal rice...but it was good!
Old 07-03-2004, 04:59 AM
07 TL

Originally Posted by fc735
scott...i saw your car in front of If its paper....but i didnt see you? at least no one was arount it when i went through....that and it being on the other side of the road was not too good.....slick lookin ride man!

there was some damn fine cars out last night, of course the normal rice...but it was good!
Yeah we parked at if its paper, and sat at Hooters. We got there pretty early so that we could get a good parking spot and sitting on the deck. Thanks for the compliments. Now I just wish someone would buy it.
Scott
Old 07-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Registered member

Yea same to scott, very nice car, suprised it hasnt sold yet.. meanest sounding car out there to btw.. damn! haha..

Steve, your 04 Cobra looks great, first time i have seen that color..

There TONS of nice cars out there, wish every weekend was like this!

And I did see the BOSS Metro, that things is a BEAST, I was scared...

Old 07-03-2004, 08:01 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

I, too, wish every weekend (or at least every OTHER weekend) was like that. I think more of the crowd was watching as opposed to driving last night, in comparison to last year. I chose not to go hang out with the RVVWC, and hell, I didn't even see the Porsche club representing... were they out there?
Old 07-03-2004, 12:09 PM
The Pro to call.

yup....the yeller one was there, and about four other porsches too....

and dont think for a minute that it could exist like that more then one night a year. ever. there were so many ricers out last night it wasnt funny, and i am sure cops would love to arrest some of the dumbasses (if i was a cop i would enjoy every second of it)

and for any of you that purged last night....you are moronic.

"hey, lets just show i got NAAWWWZZ on my car....." sorry, i saw a civic purging, and an altima purging....

you people do know its illegal after thursday? new law took effect Jul 1.....

but at any rate, it was a great turnout, like always.

looking forward to next year also.

Quick Reply: July 2, Williamson Road Cruise Night