Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

July 2nd: Williamson Cruise

Old 07-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: July 2nd: Williamson Cruise

i checked it out.didn't seem to be as much nice stuff as in past years-just lots of people cruising in stock cars.
plenty of people laughing at my Honda.
Chris
Old 07-03-2006, 07:34 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

and a lot of 12yr old girls trying to get me to burnout.
"oh, i KNOW that car can do a burnout."
Old 07-03-2006, 10:14 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 94silude
and a lot of 12yr old girls trying to get me to burnout.
"oh, i KNOW that car can do a burnout."

well thanks to some stupid ass i got busted for wreckless driving because i was doing burn out..........when i didnt do anything the asshat beside me did,and the cop saw me do it but didnt know the color of my car etc.... lots of neat cars and stupid ass cops.......
Old 07-03-2006, 10:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I didn't bother this year. We were all going to go out there on the bikes and then I realized I didn't want to go two up on Williamson Road, especially when the traffic basically creeps. It gets uncomfortable.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:50 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

I didn't make it either I'm working on shit for NOPI
Old 07-04-2006, 07:44 AM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1sol2nv
well thanks to some stupid ass i got busted for wreckless driving because i was doing burn out..........when i didnt do anything the asshat beside me did,and the cop saw me do it but didnt know the color of my car etc.... lots of neat cars and stupid ass cops.......
huh? so did you burnout or not? you said it was the guy beside you, then said the cop saw you do it...
Old 07-04-2006, 09:45 AM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 94silude
huh? so did you burnout or not? you said it was the guy beside you, then said the cop saw you do it...

i didnt do anything,the car beside me did and since my car is lowered etc.....he yelled at me to pull over and issued me a ticket,he didnt knowhat color my car was etc..also he treating to take me to jail like 7 times because i told that he was wrong,that he could look at my tires feel them etc because they where just a lil bit more than warm if he'd caught me doing a burn out they'd be hot!
Old 07-04-2006, 12:09 PM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TNGChris
i checked it out.didn't seem to be as much nice stuff as in past years-just lots of people cruising in stock cars.
plenty of people laughing at my Honda.
Chris
Yeah I thought it was kind of wack this year.. All I got was a bunch of little girls telling me they liked the color of my car.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:49 PM
Registered Member

myclone has disabled reputation

I thought the cops were cool with small displays of power as long has you didnt smoke up the whole block? I was on williamson running errands a couple years ago not long after the cruise and noted black marks every freakin where and figured the cops let ppl have a little fun as long as they werent being idiots .

Glad I fell asleep on the couch and missed it (like my stuff would stay togeather long enough to participate anyways ).
Old 07-04-2006, 02:56 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by myclone
I thought the cops were cool with small displays of power as long has you didnt smoke up the whole block? I was on williamson running errands a couple years ago not long after the cruise and noted black marks every freakin where and figured the cops let ppl have a little fun as long as they werent being idiots .

Glad I fell asleep on the couch and missed it (like my stuff would stay togeather long enough to participate anyways ).
this year they had big signs every couple blocks that flashed "NO BURNOUTS!".there also seemed to be more cops walking and on bikes.it was pretty tame by previous year's standards.

BTW-anybody here drive a stock looking red EVO?had one rev on me on my way home last night.i'm cruising along at the speed limit,minding my own business with my baby son in the car.they pull up by me and rev on me.after i don't do anything,they bone out down the whole straight section of Herschberger by the mall.probably going at least 100MPH,weaving through traffic.....and people wonder why nobody likes imports
chris

Quick Reply: July 2nd: Williamson Cruise