Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just a few pics of my car...

Old 07-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just a few pics of my car...

MDM y0! hehe
Old 07-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Hating...

JKim has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TibNRice
then really, we should trade cars. aren't suby's made in mexico?

99.9 % Japanese.

back to the topic at hand...

Garn: why didn't you get a vtec lude? what made you get a Si?
Old 07-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Well I had been looking for cars FOREVER.. basically for like almost two years, and I wasnt even looking for a lude, much less a 4th gen, but i saw it and it was in really good shape.. so i just got it haha..

I don't see vtec as that much of an advantage really.. the H23's respond REALLY well to mods, and with an equal cam compared to the vtec lobe on a H22, it will be just as fast, if not faster..

more respect.. better for boost.. and if wanted, I could throw on an H22 head and have both more displacement AND vtec...

but I am gonna go mild NA with just crower stg2 cams down the road.. handling/braking is my main concern, since thats what the car does well at from the get go... I realize it will never really be fast without boost, which just isnt practical for me for a daily driver..
Old 07-05-2004, 04:24 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

How did you back it out of your garage?
Old 07-05-2004, 07:47 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by cootees
How did you back it out of your garage?
haha it was quite the challenge.. had to push it out, and jump in while it was rolling.. damn good thing i didnt miss!