Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Kid In supra

Old 04-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default Kid In supra

Hey Guys and Gals,

Has anyone seen a kid driving like a 95 supra black no exhaust, Neon's under it, and two big ass speakers in the back window. It has like 30 day tags or like the tags you get when you order personal plates. It is an N/A. The only reason I am asking about this kid is because I was riding around Williamson rd Friday night and this kid pulls up beside me him and his friend are talking about my car, well he is revving his motor and all that other ricer shit and he punches it at the light I roll off regularly. Well I let him have his moment of glory and it was all fine and dandy until his passenger threw his hands out the window as if they had won some fag race and then here is the real fire starter he cut his fucking hazards on! So apparently this kid is running straight uncle bens through this supra. I want to race this kid for his tail lights. I don't want these tail lamps for me I want them just to prove a point. If this kid thinks just because he drives a supra it supposed to be fast. I want these tail lamps because my buddies brother is paralyzed and supras's are his favorite car so I figure the tail lamps would look really well hanging on the wall with all his other supra collectables. So if anyone knows him tell him to bring it to the track Friday, I would be more than glad to follow him home so that he doesn't get pulled over for no tail lamps. I just am mad and rambling and I should not let little stuff like this get to me but just because you own a nice car doesn't mean you have to be a fuckin prick. Point blank Sorry about the long paragraph and reply if you want on the situation.
Old 04-30-2005, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

moooopar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kid In supra

Shit like that is why W rd sucks and I stay away.
Old 04-30-2005, 08:02 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL man...been drinkin'? hahaha
Old 04-30-2005, 08:14 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Take his steering wheel too...
Old 04-30-2005, 09:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Spooln4
Take his steering wheel too...
LOL!

This is going to sound a little too "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" but why don't you race the little prick for his car?

I know someone who raced a cocky single turbo (600+/-) Supra for the title and he took it home... then gave it back to the kid the next day I believe just to make him sweat. lol
Old 05-01-2005, 03:28 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

fuck his steering wheel...take his speakers and his tires...make the bitch put $ back into it
Old 05-01-2005, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I didn't know anyone still went out to Williamson....
Old 05-01-2005, 07:05 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I didn't know anyone still went out to Williamson....
Sometimes we make a few passes down Williamson...

If there's anything better to do on the weekends aside from drinking, "partying," smoking or snorting things (not my idea of fun.. any of that!), please let me know. I don't get off work early enough on Friday's to spend any time at the track.

The lady and I will usually rent a movie and go out to eat a few times on the weekends but we really are at a loss of things to do other than practice making babies. lol
Old 05-01-2005, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Sometimes we make a few passes down Williamson...

If there's anything better to do on the weekends aside from drinking, "partying," smoking or snorting things (not my idea of fun.. any of that!), please let me know. I don't get off work early enough on Friday's to spend any time at the track.

The lady and I will usually rent a movie and go out to eat a few times on the weekends but we really are at a loss of things to do other than practice making babies. lol

well spoken
Old 05-01-2005, 09:13 AM
Registered Member

Na i seen the kid last night when i got off work he was traveling the opposite direction but as soon as he seen me he cut down some road and i did not see him the rest of the night. supra scared of the neon I never thought that day would come. it really is coming to the end of the world lol