Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Laptop for sale..??

Old 07-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: Laptop for sale..??

Originally Posted by AMDxp2000
Thouse power invertors have a habbit of blowing the charging circuits in laptops....... My work killed 3 that way....we didnt know we needed a sine wave convertor NOT just an dc-ac convertor

And yea it would have been easier if i PMed him rich...tired and wasnt thinking...14 hours in the sun will do that
Both of mine have been fine so far. The battery I have in the "newer" laptop lasts about 20 minutes..
Old 07-23-2006, 10:37 AM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
Both of mine have been fine so far. The battery I have in the "newer" laptop lasts about 20 minutes..

Must be just our invertors.....i know were not supose to charge our cordless tools etc with them and our laptops/gps units..

when you plug a light into them you can see the light dim and rebrighten....dont think it's putting out an constant voltage plus we use our shit ALOT more than yall do
Old 07-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Must be just our invertors.....i know were not supose to charge our cordless tools etc with them and our laptops/gps units..

when you plug a light into them you can see the light dim and rebrighten....dont think it's putting out an constant voltage plus we use our shit ALOT more than yall do
My invertor > Your invertor

Bow down.

lol
Old 07-23-2006, 04:22 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
My invertor > Your invertor

Bow down.

lol

But mine will power 4 drills an friggin compressor and a fucking 99 doller AC from walmart..

It also saves me money on lunch by running my mini fridge/microwave to..

I love my truck
Old 07-23-2006, 06:23 PM
Registered member

But mine will power 4 drills an friggin compressor and a fucking 99 doller AC from walmart..

It also saves me money on lunch by running my mini fridge/microwave to..

I love my truck
lol